Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Got the BL Alts yesterday in my OG size 8.5 and they feel just like the OGs, nice and snug and I have wide feet. I got the Undefeated pack in size 9 and for some reason they fit narrower. I also noticed that the heel feels like there's more padding. The white ones look good with the new city jerseys tho.

Ep4W3SdUwAIC6Oq.jpg

66E78F0F-26B9-4952-A62F-54501F0BC25B.jpeg
My pair from GOAT finally came in. Absolutely love these, didnt waste any time lacing them up for casual already. Sold my DS UNC to Chi 1s and just used the credit to cop these. I paid maybe $50 outta pocket. Counting what I paid for the 1s (around $110, employee discount) I technically paid under retail for these so that’s a bonus.

Those and the Derozans are selling high because they didn't make a lot, that's all.

I warmed up to the PJ tucker pair, but the only size 14s appear to be F&F that are selling for stupid money.

What do y’all think resell prices are gonna be on the grinch 6s? Think they go lower than what they are on stock x right now? Im debating on buying at $379 right now cus I feel like after tomorrows L they gonna be $450-$500 plus in the next days and weeks!

I picked up a pair of alternates for 250 after taxes on ebay. Feel jipped smh.

How do the niketown locations do releases nowadays?

Last edited:
Just received my pair of Alternate and noticed that the insole stitching is different. The left one has white stitching and the right is black. Just wondering if anyone has black stitching?
C262E2FA-7AA5-4247-9A51-928AB27ABE0F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom