Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

We ever getting Kobe V’s released again? These stock x prices are crazy. I just want like a OG del sols or inlines not all these funky new colorways. Nike disappointing as usual

Think the V ship has sailed since they're on 6's. And then there was that one IG account with the sample protro 8 so who knows if that's next

Since I work remote, totally missed out on BCA month. Wish I had the OG 6s.

Attachments

• 20221112_133539.jpg
    20221112_133539.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 681
I think imma have to stop by on Saturday. Just hope it’s trivia again. I’ll have a good shot for them.

Oh ok. How was that(if you were there)
Pretty cool. I won a size 12 on release day there. They had all of us(there was about 100-150 people there) scan a QR code so we can all compete in a trivia game of Jordan questions for whichever size we entered for.

If the same process occurs this Saturday, I’ll have a good chance. At the same time, I was told it isn’t always trivia for the releases so no telling.

Pretty cool. I won a size 12 on release day there. They had all of us(there was about 100-150 people there) scan a QR code so we can all compete in a trivia game of Jordan questions for whichever size we entered for.

If the same process occurs this Saturday, I’ll have a good chance. At the same time, I was told it isn’t always trivia for the releases so no telling.
Ok cool.

Back
Top Bottom