Nike Zoom Kobe V

wow nike is doing a good job at keeping this shoe secret i remenber the kobe IV pics leaking around july august las year

I bet they're just keeping the pics on lock down until they stop pushing the IV's.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

wait whos actually calling these fire? can't be serious...
You can't be serious. Take your Kobe hate somewhere else.

This dude, I swear for someone who doesn't like Kobe, you sure do show up at everything with the name "Kobe".

Originally Posted by c4

I bet they're just keeping the pics on lock down until they stop pushing the IV's.
Ditto, the hype for the Vs would kill the multiple color releases for the IVs in October

Heres the pics of the new kobe v's
sick.gif
124aext.jpg
I WILL NOT COPPED THESE THEY ARE UGLY

i really like these! the ones all the way to the right look like 2k4 low's, specifically the toe. i really like the two on the left. definitely copped!

BUT... Kobe IV > Kobe V from the pictures so far

interesting...it has a 2k4 toe box...i see the inspiration...give it up kobe and just go back to the 2k4s...i love them too

FOOD FOR THOUGHT.....2k4 with flywire and maybe some upgrades (keep the traction bc og soles are bomb)! BAM! BESTEST bball shoe ever!! IMO

The 2K4 was legendary.. i still wear them to this day.

Im sure the V's will be decent, for me it'll take awhile for them to make an impression on me.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

sick.gif
124aext.jpg

Yea okay, smurf you knw you gonna cop multiples of the V when they come out. I know I will. I hate it when ppl put a shoe on blast and then say "itsgrowing on me" thas BS man.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

sick.gif
124aext.jpg

Yea okay, smurf you knw you gonna cop multiples of the V when they come out. I know I will. I hate it when ppl put a shoe on blast and then say "its growing on me" thas BS man.

Man unless they change the way look of the shoe but these look like the iv 's with a high back end and in ugly colors i have most of iv's at first ididnt want iv's but for sure i know i will not copped these

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

sick.gif
124aext.jpg

Yea okay, smurf you knw you gonna cop multiples of the V when they come out. I know I will. I hate it when ppl put a shoe on blast and then say "its growing on me" thas BS man.

Man unless they change the way look of the shoe but these look like the iv 's with a high back end and in ugly colors i have most of iv's at first i didnt want iv's but for sure i know i will not copped these

Grammar police alert : : Copped = past tense.

Sorry it was annoying reading your last few posts and you using this word incorectly
laugh.gif

Proceed.

^ they look ok I guess, not really impressed. I hope that's not the final product tho. If it is ill most likely pick up at least one pair.

Take a look at the new Kobe apparel on NDC, they share the same splatter/venom design. Maybe some of that will be in the shoe.

except for the 3, i've liked every kobe and his h2k4's and h2k5's. There is going to be a ton of colorways releasing in the V. I really slept on alot of nice IVs, i won't sleep on the Vs.

Back
Top Bottom