Nike Zoom Kobe V

Joined Dec 30, 2005
interesting! looks cool definitely concept looking, i wonder if the final product will look like that....so no chance of kobe going back to mids huh

Joined Dec 30, 2005
now that i think of it, the "V" sorta remind me a bit of the nash MVPs, the general shape or outline i should say

Joined Jul 24, 2007
Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

now that i think of it, the "V" sorta remind me a bit of the nash MVPs, the general shape or outline i should say
was just thinking the same. these aren't bad pretty clean. just having it look almost exactly the same as the ivs has me

Joined Oct 24, 2006
^ Im loving those white blacks...the inner sock makes sense as there is no tongue.

I will dunk on unsuspecting peons once these srop

Joined Aug 7, 2005
I like Kobe's shoes, because they are designed strictly for performance and comfort. As far as looks...

Joined Jun 11, 2007
i like the black/white ones. they have a soccer cleat feel to them. i would definitely play in these if they dont use lunar foam.

Joined Jul 13, 2002
Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I like Kobe's shoes, because they are designed strictly for performance and comfort. As far as looks...
How does the retptile patent improve performance?

Joined Aug 12, 2007
dunno just not the same after the first one's were realeased. My fav's are still the first ones. Hopefully he'll want to go back to mid's...but it seems unlikely.... those seem to work for him...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now