Nike Zoom Kobe V

Looks like Nike's version of adidas Sambas. I need to see better pics.

Those samples are pure garbage...The finished product better look like these black ones.

i'm gonna wish and hope for no lunar but i know nike will throw it in there with the flywire again.

i thought the toe cap shape was off, it needs to be a bit narrower and more defined, but once again these are just samples.
Hopefully Nike is taking notes...

they look like Steve Nash shoes...

I know Kobe has always been a wannabe MJ, but now he's trying to be Nash as well? Well, he'll need to up his fg%, pass more, play more soccer in theoff-season, and snag one more NBA MVP award to pull that one off!

Keep trying, Kobe!

looks like the 1st picture is different from the other, doesnt seem so bulky and the white sole can t be seen.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i'm gonna wish and hope for no lunar but i know nike will throw it in there with the flywire again.
According to Sneakerfiles, they're going with full-length Zoom on the V.

the black samples are 100 times better then that new sample,but still shouldn't new shoe look like NEW shoe, not just a bit redesigned old one?

Originally Posted by clkru

I know Kobe has always been a wannabe MJ, but now he's trying to be Nash as well? Well, he'll need to up his fg%, pass more, play more soccer in the off-season, and snag one more NBA MVP award to pull that one off!

Keep trying, Kobe!
QFT

full length zoom?
lowtop? kobe sneaker?
more than likely an instant cop haha.
maybe lunar on top of the zoom in the forefoot?
dude can dream right? lol

These remind of what the Total Package was to the 2k4...an after thought.. altho I love the Total Package low..

I know Kobe has always been a wannabe MJ, but now he's trying to be Nash as well? Well, he'll need to up his fg%, pass more, play more soccer in the off-season, and snag one more NBA MVP award to pull that one off!

Keep trying, Kobe!

What about rings...?

I am sure when these shoes come out they will be smokin, I was not impressed with the Kobe IV samples either and now I love them. BTW that tab in the back isgarbage.

But with this shoe I hope they keep some of the colorways of the IV, Nike just apply the color to the new shoe. I want carpe diems , del sols, inlines, pops

Originally Posted by clkru

Keep trying, Kobe!
smh.gif

everytime i see and think of these i get more and more excited...i cannot wait till they come out... release date anyone? did i miss it on the page?

Back
Top Bottom