Nike Zoom Kobe V

Let's just leave it as is. Were in too deep. We all know how they look and if ppl have a question.... Just look for it or we'll answer it.

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

is someone ever gonna update the first page of this thread?

Anyways, here are the Inlines Enjoy.

If my feet could talk, right about now they'd probably say "I f'ks with you the LONG way" (Gucci Manevoice).

Brrrr...

No.... Ima stick to this one. We actually got a review from jmizzo on this thread already... To much info on this thread.

Inlines lookin really good, the picture last page doesn't do them any justice like Marqueesole's did.

Will be on a lookout for a pair.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

is someone ever gonna update the first page of this thread?

Anyways, here are the Inlines Enjoy.

If my feet could talk, right about now they'd probably say "I f'ks with you the LONG way" (Gucci Mane voice).

Brrrr...
Had not seen these before... wow.

Wow.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

it'll probably take a day or two but they'll merge threads most likely. back to the shoes i cant wait to cop. i was too into retros and j's lastyear to notice the quality nike was puttin into these and not there retros.

The inlines look good, probably will not buy though... I'm waiting for real pics of the homes and the USA's those are the must-haves IMO

wow, i admit i didnt like he V's much... until i saw those inlines. and here i was thinking id just get a few more pairs of ivs and go light on thev's...

theres no need for the other thread,

the inlines and CDs will be had. hopefully they

push back the date so i can let my wallet breathe

Back
Top Bottom