Nike Zoom Kobe V

I think the last 2 shoes (III/IV)
when they were being "leaked"
no one liked them...
called them trash..

I see these being no different

look at all you beasts beasting on the IV now. lol

I may be in the minority here, but I absolutely love these based on the above pics.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Like someone have mention, once kobe start doing work on the court with these the beast and the hype will follow. Most of the niketalkers are prettypredictable.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^^ you want Eric Avar fired off of Kobe's team....dude is a legend.....I am sure he is doing his best within the guidlines that Kobe is placing on him......wait until the final product comes out then make a decision.... I think the black ones on the left of the picture are great....just add a little gold....

More like he is doing his best within the guidelines that Nike is placing on him.

I won't pass any judgement on these. But they do have potential. Most of you guys are disgusted by them, but once Kobe wears them in the game, we will beall over them.

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

^^^^ you want Eric Avar fired off of Kobe's team....dude is a legend.....I am sure he is doing his best within the guidlines that Kobe is placing on him......wait until the final product comes out then make a decision.... I think the black ones on the left of the picture are great....just add a little gold....

More like he is doing his best within the guidelines that Nike is placing on him.
Actually Avar is designing shoes in the Innovation Kitchen, so theres really no guidelines or boundaries where he can take a shoe...hes justcreating what Kobe wants.
I seriously myself cant wait for actual photos or detailed shoes, i'd hoop in them nonetheless.

I agree i'll wait 'til they hit the NBA Floor to really judge them. we'll just wait and see.

I'll wait until they are on my feet and i'm wearing them until i judge them but they are going to have to go some as the IVs are one of my favouriteshoes......ever

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Actually Avar is designing shoes in the Innovation Kitchen, so theres really no guidelines or boundaries where he can take a shoe...hes just creating what Kobe wants.
I seriously myself cant wait for actual photos or detailed shoes, i'd hoop in them nonetheless.

I know that in the Innovation Kitchen, you have a big, free range to do a lot of things. But when it comes to making a shoe for production and Nike having toprofit so much off of it, there is a limit on what you can do with a shoe.

There is a reason why the prototypes and samples that they create in the Kitchen don't make it to production. A main reason of that is because it may costtoo much to take one of those prototypes and make it available to the general public.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

I would call out the LBJVI for "oversaturation" before I'd point out the ZKIV.
eyes.gif

When it comes to the Lebron VI releasing one colorway is oversaturation.

These images definitely aren't looking great, but I do think these have potential. We'll just have to wait until pics of the final version to come out.

zoom mvp inspired?

with flywire + full length zoom + carbon fibre shank= heaven

frown.gif
Man, this is AJ XX2 all over again.

From
eek.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
for an INCREDIBLE sample to
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
for the production pair.

NomadicSole21 wrote:

jmizzo wrote:

Actually Avar is designing shoes in the Innovation Kitchen, so theres really no guidelines or boundaries where he can take a shoe...hes just creating what Kobe wants.

I know that in the Innovation Kitchen, you have a big, free range to do a lot of things. But when it comes to making a shoe for production and Nike having to profit so much off of it, there is a limit on what you can do with a shoe.

There is a reason why the prototypes and samples that they create in the Kitchen don't make it to production. A main reason of that is because it may cost too much to take one of those prototypes and make it available to the general public.

Not to mention that the shoe has to still be decent enough design wise for Footlocker or Eastbay to distribute the shoe. If it is too crazy none of thosecompanies would buy the shoe to sell in stores. Most people think the designers have free reign over a shoe but there are so many people that put there inputon a shoe in the design process. Fellow Designers, Design Directors, Marketing, Buyers, Development, etc. It is an extensive process.

No they don't. Its a completely new low-top. The toebox is looking more like an indoor soccer shoe.... And I like that. Soccer is coming up and I'mbout to jump on this boat. Smooth sailing ya'll...

Back
Top Bottom