Nike Zoom Kobe V

Kobe is not going to wear these:
nike-kobe-v-1.jpg

nike-kobe-v-4.jpg

nike-kobe-v-1.jpg

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/08/10/nike-zoom-kobe-v-5-make-sense/

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

^ your talking bout the Kobe 3s in a KObe 5 thread if you wanna talk about the 3s then make another thread
No thanks.

Yo, these aren't the Kobe V's. The V's better be something spectacular. Nike chose Lebron over Kobe and Kobe's been the last one standing twoseasons in a row, they'd be doing Kobe dirty if the V's were <<<< than the IV's.

Originally Posted by JLking

Originally Posted by got shoes

Kobe is not going to wear these:
nike-kobe-v-1.jpg

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/08/10/nike-zoom-kobe-v-5-make-sense/

looks like running shoes
frown.gif

what's up with all the nike/jordan sigs. looking
sick.gif
this year. CP3.III and M6 is what I mean.

Nike is just drawing crap on their shoes now. They don't seem to want to drop simple, well done colorways, they just write on the shoes and call it aspecial edition, either the Bron NY IVs, or the MVP Bron or the Finals Kobe IV, whatever. It looks like crap. It looks like 8 years old are supposed to wearthem.

Wow, BOOORRRRRINNNNGGGGG!.... sheesh...I mean...i know the colorway is bland but...i dont even think a cool black based color is going to help this shoe.
Is this what the streets are checking for now a days....boring regular shoes with a HUGE swoosh on em...?..

Really Nike?

I mean, take the Swoosh off and what do you have...? a bland shoe..

and this lightweight stuff is dumb....dont get me wrong...i hate Bricks!! but why make the shoes light weight when the players throw on all types of bodyarmor..head bands..
heavy knee braces..Hex pads...like, who cares if the shoe is .000012 ounces lighter....

*sigh

Any old school heads reminded of the Air Oscillate tennis shoe when looking at the "Make Sense"?

6jdbop.jpg

^^^ these are not real...they don't even have flywire panels on the side....come on

If those all black wear test samples with the removable sock liner/ankle strap get produced, I'll definitely be scooping multiples.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ these are not real...they don't even have flywire panels on the side....come on

Not only that, they have hardly any detail on them at all. They look too basic to be a basketball shoe.

All you peeps that are saying the shoes ar ugly blah blah blah...Ill put you all down for 2 pairs cuz you know youre gonna buy em ne ways!

All you peeps that are saying the shoes ar ugly blah blah blah...Ill put you all down for 2 pairs cuz you know youre gonna buy em ne ways!

Its been confirmed that these are the value model / take down / whatever you want to call it

THESE ARE NOT THE KOBE Vs

Thankfully

And there is a definite old school tennis shoe look to them

Back
Top Bottom