Nike Zoom Kobe V

These are sick.
devil.gif

mlrvav.jpg

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

anyone has confirmation its full length or at least heel and forefoot zoom?? or is forefoot lunar again?
Heel and forefoot Zoom, from what I know.
Sounds good to me! Thanks for the info.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
OK...IDK IF THESE ARE THE FINAL PRODUCT OR NOT BUT THEY KINDA HOT...
pimp.gif
I LIKE COMBINATION OF COLORS LIKE THE DEL SOLS CARPE DEIM AND WAT NOT WONT SLEEPON THESE LIKE I ALMOST DID THE 4'S

i like these. theres no good low tops out right now and these might be what i need. theres no lunar foam, its a low top, and theres a couple good colorwaysshown already.

hopefully these dont feel flimsy like other flywire shoes. thats the only thing that could stop me from owning these.

I doubt the speckled midsole will be on the production models, but even if they do, I'm still gonna pick up those del sol's for ball.

Originally Posted by five30

I have a feeling that these pics aren't really doing the shoe justice.

Thats exactly what I think. I'll probably be on these once I see them in person.

the red/yellows could be all stars. as for the speckled sole i think the speckles should be on the forefoot sole only... would look much better

I wouldnt say that i'm not feeling them but i think they'll just take time for me to get used to them.......after seeing 250 colourways of the IV therewas going to be an adjustment period i suppose.....

Zoom up the front means they'll be comfier than the IV though so from that point of view i am looking forward to them but so far i dont see myself buyingthe amount that i've bought of the IV at the moment though. Having said that once decent pics emerge and i try a pair on then it might be a differentstory......

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
What up RON!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

thank for the pics Ron...diggin the homes and usa
Vince & Drew....sup homeys! Its been awhile! Yes, looks like Kobe season is upon us again....lol. I'm most feelin the Homes and Del Sols (with speckled midsole) to be my favs thus far. The Blackouts look to be weaksauce. I'll do my best to be a bit more active with the CHI HOH releases of the KB Vs for you guys.....

ditto ron from me at HOHLA

igotthatfire thanks for the response!

I cant wait to see more colorways ..... The Vs look ok, im sure they will grow much more on me in the future once I see a colorway I really like.

none of those colorways are even nice, i dont wear purple or yellow to ball in so looks like i wont be getting them.

^loving those colorways, keon.
i can't put my finger on it but the official colorways just look ******ed, despite how great the shoe turned out design-wise.

Back
Top Bottom