Nike Zoom Kobe V

Originally Posted by AV415

Look pretty good. Wish they werent low top though lol

The way Nike are these days, don't be surprised if they stick the midsole and outsole on a mid-cut upper, and call it a new shoe.

Originally Posted by wooballer20

Kobe II= Best shoe of line (comfort wise and looks) IMO..

pimp.gif

the orcas are on a diff level tho... the colorway is just so amazing... and you know NikeTalk loves Purple...

the ultimates were my fav tho.

4006292340_9508abd1b8.jpg

Yeah, i hated the Kobe 2s The 2k4s 2k5 an kobe 1s where all amazing, Hated the 2s, Loved the 3s till I got the 4s an there is no comparison. I bought 4 pairsof them. So amazing, Cant wait for the 5s, LIGHTER AND LOWER .... IM IN.

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by jmizzo

kobe V=fail
how is it a failure when it hasn't even released yet?

have you tried them on and don't like them? or are you typing on a phone and can't elaborate...
Not my style, dont like how they LOOK, they look like track shoes or swimming shoes. idc if i havent tried them on i rather stay with the kobe 4.

good day to you sir!

how they look? Hm.. beast. :smh:

I totally don't understand how people nowadays look at design over performance. The ZKV is a basketball shoe first and foremost and if you wanna be a hypebeast and rock this for show, then i suggest you stick to the LBJ7's.

People just gotta realize that it's NOT always about LOOKS but how it performs on the court. Or maybe you just don't play ball..
eek.gif

wth, now im a hypebeast because i dont like them? I totally dont understand why some people nowadays get butt hurt over someones opinion in some shoes. and ido ball...son.
eek.gif

I thought the ZK2 was pretty tight. My fav out of the ZK2 was the ST's by far. The orcas were one of the best cw's dropped in the kobe line. Ppl alsoslept on the brown cw of the ST's. They were clean in person.

For me the zk line goes like this:

1. ZK4 (CD's, Finals Away, MLK, Del Sol, Inline, Whiteout)
2. Zk2 (Orcas ST, Brown ST, USA Ultimate)
3. ZK3 (Mambas, China's, Ace, MVP, MPLS)
4. ZK1 (USA, black/maize, All-star, Mambas)

kobe V=fail

have you tried them on and don't like them? or are you typing on a phone and can't elaborate...
Not my style, dont like how they LOOK, they look like track shoes or swimming shoes. idc if i havent tried them on i rather stay with the kobe 4.

good day to you sir!

I totally don't understand how people nowadays look at design over performance. The ZKV is a basketball shoe first and foremost and if you wanna be a hypebeast and rock this for show, then i suggest you stick to the LBJ7's.

People just gotta realize that it's NOT always about LOOKS but how it performs on the court. Or maybe you just don't play ball..
eek.gif

wth, now im a hypebeast because i dont like them? I totally dont understand why some people nowadays get butt hurt over someones opinion in some shoes. and i do ball...son.
eek.gif

PAAASSSSSSSS

No you're not a beast because you don't like them,
but we got your point that you didnt like them after your one worded PASS
ok, so stop coming in if you don't like, don't have to boost your count every time you come by with

PASS

or
FAIL
we got it sir.

gdiemaster wrote:

jmizzo wrote:

kobe V=fail

good day to you sir!

eek.gif

I'm older than probably alot of people on this board. But i prefer performance over style. But if your are able to get both why not. We have to remember alot of people wear ball kicks on and off the court. I did when I was living with mom,had no choice.A pair of kicks were multitasked to death.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

kobe V=fail

good day to you sir!

eek.gif

wth, now im a hypebeast because i dont like them? I totally dont understand why some people nowadays get butt hurt over someones opinion in some shoes. and i do ball...son.
eek.gif

PAAASSSSSSSS

No you're not a beast because you don't like them,
but we got your point that you didnt like them after your one worded PASS
ok, so stop coming in if you don't like, don't have to boost your count every time you come by with

PASS

or
FAIL
we got it sir.

gawt damn got a whole gang surrounding me
roll.gif
. and thanks forfinding that i totally forgot i posted that.
ima give all ya a
pimp.gif
for making my day.

ok people lets all calm down.. we all have different opinions over certain things. Some people like the ZKV's some don't, it's all good
smile.gif

^Nicely put..... I am 50/50 on the Vs...Need to see in person, try them on before judgment...

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

be9157ea36e9576ef616856f156fd2d16343cf7.jpg

did wolverine get his own PE too??

My guess is that it has something to do with Bruce Lee...

bulls eye Dan.

Self High-five!

... Edwin gets one, too.

If I like the overall fit of these, the ZKV is going to do some major damage to my funds. So many good colorways.

i think u guys r rite... these shud be contribution of bruce lee... i can c the clues... n the close relationship~

i was thinking this one is the best CW out of all thus far~ i think i will get these for sure~ hope wont be hard to cop this CW...

via. Junkshoot from ISS. [ http://ameblo.jp/junkshoot/entry-10398101510.html ] thought i'dshare it with you guys.

This post goes directly to them haters on the V.
smh.gif

Flexibility looks mad amazing.

And I don't know what these dots mean.. anyone know?

That's pretty much it. BOTTOM LINE is, the V may look like a running shoe but it is designed as a TOP OF THE LINE performance basketball shoe. As we allknow the ZKIV broke barriers and took the KOBE line into new heights with Flywire and Lunar Foam. Outsold the Lebron VI and most Jordan's in the market.With the Kobe Line getting more and more popular, expect the ZKV to do the same thing the ZKIV or maybe even better.

Don't front like you own the shoe or balled in them, cause prior to the ZKIV release, people madly shut down the IV cause of its "LOW CUT". Asthe KOBE IV sold out with almost each GR, Carpe Diem's, Del Dols, Inlines etc.. pretty much made its own statement. Now it's one of the top 10performing shoes EVER. Quote me on that, cause its true.

But now give way to the V. It'll be more fit on the toebox which lacks on the IV and also the zoom air will probably be as good if not better than thelunar foam. IMO Lunar > ZOOM.

K, i'm done with my rant.
smile.gif

Waits for a McFly colorway
Doubt it.

yeah, his sig is off centered. It's not the camera... idk why they did that. its mad ugly.

AND REMINDER.

Kobe will debut the ZKV on court on Christmas Day taking on Lebron and the Cavaliers. It may be the away version or the Chaos.. but it'll be sweet
smile.gif

Expected release will be the Chaos on Dec. 26th, 2009. (Not Confirmed). Will release at House of Hoops and select Footlockers.
nike-zoom-kobe-v-chaos-11.jpg

MOD's, ya'll need to UPDATE the first page of this thread asap. MOD's PM me.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

be9157ea36e9576ef616856f156fd2d16343cf7.jpg

did wolverine get his own PE too??

My guess is that it has something to do with Bruce Lee...

bulls eye Dan.

Self High-five!

... Edwin gets one, too.

If I like the overall fit of these, the ZKV is going to do some major damage to my funds. So many good colorways.

i think u guys r rite... these shud be contribution of bruce lee... i can c the clues... n the close relationship~

i was thinking this one is the best CW out of all thus far~ i think i will get these for sure~ hope wont be hard to cop this CW...

Yea i thought of Wolverine at first but its safe to say Bruce Inspired and they are the best colorway.....

Bruce from Game of Death:

Bruce Cut (on the chest) from Enter the Dragon:
Bruce toy from Game of Death:

...... and most Jordan's in the market....)

I like the IV a lot, but they made the shoe in so many colorways, that would almost seem inevitable.

kobe V=fail

good day to you sir!

laugh.gif
swimming shoes? ......
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom