Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Lebron 3 scam can be had for pretty decent prices. Nice pickup.

I saw the all black&gold retros for $90 on eBay. So tempting lolol
Really is, but between this thread and youtube, no performance reviews at all. Would like to play in them but not hearing anything either way. (good/bad)

Todays kicks....

Attachments

• IMG_20230117_102529.jpg
    IMG_20230117_102529.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_20230117_102523.jpg
    IMG_20230117_102523.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 141
Those are so clean. I found a good pair of bdays but im hesitant in buying kicks +15 years old.

Was really surprised to see oxidation/yellowing on my retros…

It was just on the medial forefoot
0087E7B0-7664-42D1-AFBB-C47C82A51946.jpeg

Tried Angelus’ Sole Bright product
AAFA630E-002F-44F6-ABC8-B29428919FC3.jpeg

After maybe six hours in the sun wrapped with cellophane, this is the result.
3FF70F72-1647-47B0-9DA3-844D98F55A6E.jpeg

After seeing how effective it was, I then proceeded to purchase two more bottles on Amazon lol

Last edited:
Those released in 2019 right...does seem kinda quick but I guess it depends on where you live or humidity levels at your place. I know my DS OG pairs are yellowing especially white patent leather

I know it's been done forever on making clear soles icy again but I'd be hesitant to put shoes in the sun (. UV light lamps work too though

I used teeth whitening gel in the past on pee yellow DS OG Playoff 12s back when you could get them for cheap and it worked pretty good with multiple applications taking shades off each time. It would make easy work of minimal yellowing

Those released in 2019 right...does seem kinda quick but I guess it depends on where you live or humidity levels at your place. I know my DS OG pairs are yellowing especially white patent leather

I know it's been done forever on making clear soles icy again but I'd be hesitant to put shoes in the sun (. UV light lamps work too though

I used teeth whitening gel in the past on pee yellow DS OG Playoff 12s back when you could get them for cheap and it worked pretty good with multiple applications taking shades off each time. It would make easy work of minimal yellowing

I purchased them from the Kicks on Fire app pretty much right after my OGs’ sole separated on me in 2021. I stored them just like all my sneakers. It was really strange.

Anyhow, I’m beyond pleased with the results, and the product makes want to try other it on my icy soled sneakers.

I purchased them from the Kicks on Fire app pretty much right after my OGs’ sole separated on me in 2021. I stored them just like all my sneakers. It was really strange.

Anyhow, I’m beyond pleased with the results, and the product makes want to try other it on my icy soled sneakers.

Did they separate like these or from the upper midsole?
https://niketalk.com/threads/sole-separation.695820/#post-36053013

My first regluing job was on my OG white/navy pair that I bought around release date. They were well worn for many many years by that time casually then for hooping. Laces wore out from the metal laceloops and I swapped them out with Jordan 17 laces.

Black/red OG pair that I bought maybe 10 years ago started to separate around the toebox

Did they separate like these or from the upper midsole?
https://niketalk.com/threads/sole-separation.695820/#post-36053013

My first regluing job was on my OG white/navy pair that I bought around release date. They were well worn for many many years by that time casually then for hooping. Laces wore out from the metal laceloops and I swapped them out with Jordan 17 laces.

Black/red OG pair that I bought maybe 10 years ago started to separate around the toebox

Here was the OG post from 2021 and how the story unfolded:

Wore my OGs to work last week.
DA6D2A9C-64C4-43BA-AAE4-3DDA88BCA577.jpeg

Just when I thought to myself, “Damn... these feel really good for +15 year old shoes!...”, I heard something dragging. I looked down at my left shoe and saw this...

3DA4497E-0634-4C0F-AD7A-AF25993D772B.jpeg

Towards the end of work, I literally used scotch tape to keep the sole together. By the time I got to the stairs, the sole completely separated :frown:

297F7089-72E1-4A1A-AA57-5B34859449C9.jpeg

I found and ordered a pair of DS retros maybe two or three days after the separation, and they arrived yesterday!
LeBron III - Home.png

Here was the OG post from 2021 and how the story unfolded:
You could easily reglue those with barges infinity cement.

Shoe malfunction while out and about are :smh: last year I had a midsoles crumble right before I left home.

Doesn't seems like just wearing shoes is enough you have to wear them somewhat regularly/consistently vs not wearing them for a couple of years at a time.

Back
Top Bottom