Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

if you think about it probably got yolked by the ups driver.

Maybe, my apartment door is after a locked door. So either someone in my building jacked it and left the box in front of our door. Or the UPS guy jacked the shoes, and a neighbor carried an empty box to in front of my door. We live in a 'nice' building too that is largely retired healthcare people in the city, but about a month ago someone opened up an amazon box of ours and stole our damn dish soap. They left everything else, but took the dish soap.

Yea, swoosh is buggin' with these new boxes...

IMG_20190208_001943.jpg

Im sick. Called last night and the girl said they had them and were opening at 8.

Nothing about having to win on the app. :stoneface:

Homie in hoh said Jimmy Jazz was selling them early. Gonna check them out at 10am.

lesgodson lesgodson i will check at 10 for u brody! Wats good tho!?

Im sick. Called last night and the girl said they had them and were opening at 8.

Nothing about having to win on the app. :stoneface:

Homie in hoh said Jimmy Jazz was selling them early. Gonna check them out at 10am.

lesgodson lesgodson i will check at 10 for u brody! Wats good tho!?

:sick::smh: HOH 25th always giving out wrong info. Back when the Diamond Turf Bron 15’s dropped, homie swore up and down on the phone that they opened at 10. I show up at 8 just in case, they were just opening up.

GaBeGRaMz GaBeGRaMz My guy, I appreciate you! I’m chillin’, man. How’s the family?

:sick::smh: HOH 25th always giving out wrong info. Back when the Diamond Turf Bron 15’s dropped, homie swore up and down on the phone that they opened at 10. I show up at 8 just in case, they were just opening up.

GaBeGRaMz GaBeGRaMz My guy, I appreciate you! I’m chillin’, man. How’s the family?

Everything kosher bro. Whats up with yours, i know ya son gotta be what 10-11 now? And baby girl? How old is she now?

Aint seen u on here in a min.

Back
Top Bottom