Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Can anyone post how these fit?
I had to go 0.5 from my usual 10.5, the shoe feels very snug, just like the Kobe Protro 1 (for which I also go 0.5 up). So snug to me, that I could almost go to 11.5 if I had to.

If some of you are still looking out for pairs, Livestock and Courtside Sneakers still have some sizes left:
https://www.deadstock.ca/products/nike-zoom-lebron-iii-qs-black-metallic-gold
https://www.courtsidesneakers.com/products/nike-zoom-lebron-iii-qs-black-gold?variant=12917534654519

Last edited:
Very disappointed with Nike on this shoe. Struck out on the Nike app, then am grateful for such. Decided to walk over to the Nike store on 5th NYC, and they had the kicks there. I still own the OG's and as soon as I picked up the retro, felt the materials I saw what was left out from the original. The support panels on the retro are some sort of polyurethane feel, and the solid heel counter was left off as well. I was wondering how they were going to sell this shoe at 175, and now I see why. If left to the OG specs, this shoe may have cost 220 easy. Nike is selling the silhouette, not the actual shoe. Good looking, but Nike has cheapened out my fav LBJ shoe, and I am pissed about it! LOL

This really sucks. Hate when they do this.

Very disappointed with Nike on this shoe. Struck out on the Nike app, then am grateful for such. Decided to walk over to the Nike store on 5th NYC, and they had the kicks there. I still own the OG's and as soon as I picked up the retro, felt the materials I saw what was left out from the original. The support panels on the retro are some sort of polyurethane feel, and the solid heel counter was left off as well. I was wondering how they were going to sell this shoe at 175, and now I see why. If left to the OG specs, this shoe may have cost 220 easy. Nike is selling the silhouette, not the actual shoe. Good looking, but Nike has cheapened out my fav LBJ shoe, and I am pissed about it! LOL

I agree, seems like Nike cuts corners when they can. But I think with this release hell I'll take it, my fav LBJ shoe, I copped the CTK and I've gotten plenty compliments about them and I think the quality was better than I had expected cause I guess nowadays I don't expect great quality from Nike unfortunately.

I saw that. Besides Black/gold, white/navy, and CTK. I believe all 3 of these release this year anyway.

I don’t think the 12/20 for white/navy was real. Idk the release info for these weren’t spot on.

Hopefully these get a retro too.
upload_2018-12-21_5-56-39.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom