Nike Zoom LeBron V - Launch in Vegas [Pics]

LeBron's new locker (Cleveland Clinic Courts):

capt.e8ca2cb9a3324807807815d835eee38f.cavaliers_practice_facility_basketball_ohjy104.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
check out: nikelebron.net

that strap ruins everything in my opinion. You've got a very organic looking shoe with very round shapes, then there is this sharp-edged rectangle that looks like a metal grate. All in all, the performance may be there, but the Soldier has more to it than this, and the V looks too much like a team shoe with a little XIX SE
Team outsell 50

"Take it easy, don't get crazy" nacho libre - ^^^^^K, you can't satisfy everyone by the design of any product. Let's put the shoe on the other foot, don't mind the pun. Let's say the LBJ V didn't have a strap, then you have fools saying "Man, I wish there was STRAP etc...."
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

As stated earlier in this thread, it would be nice if you could remove the strap and have less left behind. The "buckle" looks kind of odd without the strap. I will be wearing my sans strap all the time, so I guess I'll have to get used to it....

-S

Quote:
"Take it easy, don't get crazy" nacho libre - ^^^^^K, you can't satisfy everyone by the design of any product. Let's put the shoe on the other foot, don't mind the pun. Let's say the LBJ V didn't have a strap, then you have fools saying "Man, I wish there was STRAP etc...."
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Can someone tell me a few thing\

1. The strap is detachable?

2. How much will they cost?

3. When do they come out?
Team Cowboys
2-0.

I need the OGx2, the White/Navy and the Chinas. That's it... I'm not going as buck-wild with the V's as I did with the IV's.

... I may be interested in another NYC colorway, though...
2 years with Foot Locker. 3 with NikeTown. Collecting Forever.
-HELP-
I have a DS sz.11 Jordan V Retro ( Black/MetSil, 2000). I'd trade it for a 10.5 Jordan III Retro (White/Cement) or
BRed Retro I. I Aint Scared.

I like those footlocker exclusives alot but....im def waiting for the sales racks.
Not makin the same mistake I made last year.
The World Is Mine

"They look..." - "They remind me..." - "Pass" - "The Kobe line..."

People shouldn't be so simple. There is a lot more to this shoe than the "look." The technology and fit of this shoe is unlike anything Nike (or anyone) has done before. This will be highly-sought shoe (especially after a year or two when they become more difficult to find.) Don't sleep.
2 years with Foot Locker. 3 with NikeTown. Collecting Forever.
-HELP-
I have a DS sz.11 Jordan V Retro ( Black/MetSil, 2000). I'd trade it for a 10.5 Jordan III Retro (White/Cement) or
BRed Retro I. I Aint Scared.

back on page 8 are those laker colorway
sick :wow:
eek.gif

Everything I'm not made me everything I am-Kanye West

i'll have to try them on. i'm waiting to see what the Bday SVSM version look like
AIM - Huss Sole

They should release the fruity pebbles IV's instead, the V's are SO disappointing.... It's just the Soldier's with a bigger price tag...
Defy Convention...

Back
Top Bottom