Nike Zoom LeBron V - Launch in Vegas [Pics]

If I remember correctly won't there be a SVSM colorway released to the public?
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Its Indiana

need these asap
hit me up if you got them early
hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
Underground king effecting the masses

TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

Thats a nice commercial... Reminds me how much I love that first colorway of the AZG...
Lebron's new official logo gonna be the "dunkman"? It seems like they set the commercial up like that.

BP....those SVSM's are sick! I dig the first ones! nice and simple.

uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BP, Nike needs to hire you as a consultant pronto (or steal your work, haven't they before?)
turn the music up
turn me down

they probably are going to have this colorway exactly. THose chinas are nice, but why the lazer??? I think it ruined the simpleness of it

BP- That Last SVSM with the Green Mid is FIRE!!!!!!

* checks blueprints in OR on colorways for V's* :nerd:
nerd.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

Quote:
Not sure why China gets so many exclusives from American players...Maybe the market is just better??...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Not really impressed with these. Last yearz model was a lot better. I thought these would be VI? If I can remember correctly Lebron dropped 5 shoes already? Didn't one year lebron release to brand new shoes in the same year?

^ Huh?

That's why they're called the Lebron V..they're the 5th...unless you included the summer shoes(20.5.5 and Soldiers) then these should be Lebron VII

AZG
Lebron II
Lebron III
Lebron IV
Lebron V
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
.:: FOR SALE AIR FORCE 1 (AF1) Philippines sz 9 DS ::.​

I remeber everyone hating on these shoes.
TEAM CLEVELAND INDIANS
Lofton Sizemore Michaels Gutierrez Nixon Hafner
Shoppach Peralta Cabrera Gomez Blake Garko Martinez Barfield

I think we are ready... photos and release information are very scattered. It's about time we got everything organized...
2 years with Foot Locker. 3 with NikeTown. Collecting Forever.
-HELP-
I have DS sz.11: Jordan V Retro ( Black/MetSil, 2000). Jordan V Retro ( Wht/Fire Red, 2007). Jordan XXI (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). A DS 10.5 Jordan XX2 (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). Buy them from me if you have PayPal b4 I put them on eBay.[/font].

DAMN!!! Why won't nike ever give so cal some love with the china's? They did the event in ny last year and an event in sf but nothing in la.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

im in the cleveland area,is there gonna be an event here for the China Vs? any info,i need those badly

all nikes are ugly this year... guess i'll go get vans or something....
TEAMKEVINGARNETT
LEVELL72@YAHOO.COM
FOR SALE: BRAND NEW AIR JORDAN LASER RETRO IV HAT ONLY. SIZE: S/M

Back
Top Bottom