Nike Zoom LeBron V - Launch in Vegas [Pics]

lbvww8.jpg
TEAM UST TIGERS

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

Beautiful shoes. SMH at people who can't appreciate real beauty. what a bunch of noobs.

TANKEEEEEE

LOOKING FOR: DS BMP AJ1 OLD LOVE BLACKTOES
DS AJ4 MARS
sz9.5-10.5

:lol:
laugh.gif
im still on the fence,i don't know. i just don't know.
FS:Militaries,AJX wht/red sz 11, crazy 1's sunshine,fire red 3's,penny 1 orlando colorway all sz 12.

its great how they look like the XVI's.....how come all his kicks have to look like Jordan's?
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
Team New York​

I acutally am starting to like these....but they could have been much more special as a sig shoe.
The China's r easily the best of the 4 on here.
The World Is Mine

Quote:
I am very thankful for that !!!!!!
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

These should have been released as Team Lebron IIIs for a lower price. As a sig shoe, the Vs are |I
tired.gif

Like I said from the start these are very nice and im kinda liking these more then the LBJ IVs. Chinas are definitely going to be copped. I hope that the GR pairs do as poor as the Lebron IVs did in stores so I could get them for cheap, and I hope the hypebeast stay away from the exclusive & limited pairs so the prices don't drive up like the Pebbles.
LBJ III Oilers w/box size 10.5 - $475 Shipped
Email:Jonny207@yahoo.com & AIM:Jonny91589

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1

nicccceeee....lookz like im gonna start my LBJ collection off right :wink:
wink.gif

IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

The IV is a classic design
But for me, they were way toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo heavy

V look much lighter.
Can we get the weight on this shoe compared to the IV? Anyone know?

lebrons have def took a step back, 1-5 looks like lebron is down to jordan one more shoe lol, but 18-23 we will find out

Quote:
Reminds me of the Navy/White XVI's.

cosign
prolly best colorway next to the white and red
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

I like them. They are simple and they're not using gimmicks to attrack buyer. Now my only concern i show good are they going to be for basketball and how good is the support / fit of the shoe. Can't wait to try them out. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:D
happy.gif

The Toe Box Looks like the to box on the BB Zooms. Not feelin these 5's as much. I expected better =/

shoot, i just hope they're a step further in comfort if anything. penny's are dope, but are not so comfortable. thus, i'd always buy lebron sigs
-- stay strongminded

Back
Top Bottom