Nike Zoom LeBron VI - Big Apple - New Pix on Pg 1

Where can I get that Knicks fitted??
Originally Posted by you big dummy

spike-lee-attends-cl9a7ef4.jpg

Dope clrwy.. Need another pair to put on ice for future neck breakin'. And no Triple stitch.. Dopeness..

i like these kicks....but i am a sucker for all red sneaks...best since the maestros pippen rocked back in '94 IMO....need a pair

Originally Posted by jupeezy

i like these kicks....but i am a sucker for all red sneaks...best since the maestros pippen rocked back in '94 IMO....need a pair
I totally agree.. There are a handful of all red sneakers out there that are straight
pimp.gif
In no particular order:
1. Red Suede XXI
aj21_red_blk.jpg

2. "All Star" Maestros
maestro_red.jpg

3. "Gundam" Air Max Tempos
max_tempo_char.jpg

4. Red Foams
foamposite_red.jpg

5. ^ Those "Big Apple" 6's

looking at ebay, the auctions are pouring in at $300 a pop. im getting ready to go to HOH now to start the camp out. who's with me?

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by barry

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I need to find a website that is selling the big apple.

Same here
Only osneaker.com has them, but they are charging $300.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GezBK

How much are these retail? I see $140 160 and 200. Which one is it?
The retail stayed at $140 after all.
osneaker always charges a grip!
smh.gif

It's a shame these will be so overpriced in the aftermarket... would have been my b-ball sneaker for intramurals.

I woke up to do some black friday shopping went to micheal K.... Picked these up...my boy slapped them out my hand...like lebron slapped that ball into thestands...lol back to reality... THEY'RE GARBAGE!!!! Pardon me like john forte!!!!

Originally Posted by chatta718

I woke up to do some black friday shopping went to micheal K.... Picked these up...my boy slapped them out my hand...like lebron slapped that ball into the stands...lol back to reality... THEY'RE GARBAGE!!!! Pardon me like john forte!!!!

laugh.gif

Anyone want to help a guy out on the west coast in the spirit of nters everywhere? I know they have my big size at Michael K but they don't ship. PM me ifanyone is going there and would want to pick a pair up for me. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom