Nike Zoom LeBron VI Low -Dunkman pg8

No problem. Fixing to do the same thing in the regular ZL VI thread since I think there are still some colors that I haven't seen.

ill probably get the all blacks to play ball in and the white/black for work.

Surprisingly for me, these are very comfy and nice.
I did not want a " low " and the canvas ones that were posted,
I had thought were a mid when I 1st saw them.
So I had to have them, when I got them I was slightly dissapointed.
Because they were lows.
But once I put them on, I like them a lot.
Although I like the kobe Iv better then the vi low,
The kobe for some reason make my toes go numb.
I am sure I will be picking up more lows soon though.
Those green white gold look nice.

Not a fan of these lows... Beyonce on the other hand...
smile.gif

Nice signature on the back a la zk4.

Those white ones are probably the only ones that I said "copable" for, but not a huge fan of the 6's.

wow i like that design a lot...thanks for the post

loving the difference in the blacks - front tab looks a little cheap, but im diggin the shoe a lot

For those that compare these to the AF1 you are crazy. The air force 1 is straight garbage!!!! Yes i said, its the most whack shoe of all time.. I can notbelieve nike would even put out a shoe that has absolutely no cushing and sucks to walk in... Worst shoe ever created IMO... Im sure i will get hate for thisbut whatever.... The Lebron VI lows make the AF1 look like a biotch... bring on the Lebron VI low and Ef that over rated shoe they call the Air Force 1... Theyshould just get rid of the AF1 and make the VI low in its spot.. Thanks o and does anyone know when the VI low white releases?

I like the all-white low VIs. I'm not going to pay $100 bucks for them. I'd see $90, but they are not worth anything more than that.

Are the black ones out yet? Eastbay only has white. And does anybody have these and some other LeBron lows? Because I hoop in lows and want these to hoop in,but they look low, even for a low, but I loved the LeBron 2 low for hooping in

Back
Top Bottom