Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

told myself i was done with 2011 except for silver duncans and concords....but these rookies, man all 4 are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
definitely need those Binarys and white/royals
pimp.gif

Binarys >> White/Royal >> GITD >> Memph Red

i hate to say in this.... but in the pic they look way better then the foam ones and ive been a foam wearer since they first drop

I like the White Blue was even gonna cop BUT the Binary Blue
eek.gif
OH BABY

Reds ehhh....maybe they'll grown on me but as of now I'll pass

Originally Posted by werallequal

i hate to say in this.... but in the pic they look way better then the foam ones and ive been a foam wearer since they first drop

these are nice....but that might be going a bit too far. Most of these colorways we've seen so far would be riot starters on a foam one
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

these are nice....but that might be going a bit too far. Most of these colorways we've seen so far would be riot starters on a foam one
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by j o 19

smokin.gif

Quoted a 2nd time for emphasis.

The shoes look nice and are way better than the 1/2 cent IMO. I still think the ankle cut looks a bit off. Nike should have have ended the shoe one lace hole lower to make the shoes a bit sleeker.

They're a nice shoe and will probably cop a pair to hoop in but to EVERYONE saying these look better than the 1/2 Cents
ariGTFO.gif

3308569040_7e4d013c64_z.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by j o 19

smokin.gif

Quoted a 2nd time for emphasis.

Lol i knew i would get this type of reaction ..... i know you cant replace a classic ..... but the shape is a lil more aero-dynamic and thats what does it for me .. Peace

smokin.gif

Mayhem Give Us A GITD Foam One PS With Smoked Sole Jus Like The Rookies...
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

2 Pair Would Be A Must... God.

Originally Posted by AME416

They're a nice shoe and will probably cop a pair to hoop in but to EVERYONE saying these look better than the 1/2 Cents
ariGTFO.gif

3308569040_7e4d013c64_z.jpg
pimp.gif

Royal Half Cents
smokin.gif

These are more "sleek" than the half cents from a design standpoint, thus, I like these better.

Half cents, long term, just ain't do it for me. It was a quickie I never bothered calling back after a couple uses.

But, just like the half cents, I ain't paying more than a bill for these...

Period.

Originally Posted by visumane123

Air-Randy is saying the blue ones are limited to 200 pairs

A seller, would say that, to get his sales...

I made a call to Oregon to a couple folks... #ducktalesconfirmed

man just when i thought i had all my shoe purchases picked out i get hit with these...i like all of them smh

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

These are more "sleek" than the half cents from a design standpoint, thus, I like these better.

Half cents, long term, just ain't do it for me. It was a quickie I never bothered calling back after a couple uses.
exactly this.
laugh.gif

they could have been done with the 1/2's after the Royals....they're the only ones that matter. I have two other cw's and haven't seen 'em since i bought 'em
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

Mayhem Give Us A GITD Foam One PS With Smoked Sole Jus Like The Rookies...
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
i'll try...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom