Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Really like the white/blue and binary blue colorways of this shoe. Just wished that price tag was $150 or something instead.

on Sneakernews.com it says the release date for the pearl/blacks are August 27, can anyone confirm?

^ didn't see that any links?? But yea I did see they posted the date for the binary blue's for 11/12/11, didn't really like em at first but they really growing on me

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

im just upset because as of today i DO not have the white blue pair coming .... that could be one of the most powerful sells for us here in kentucky !

Matt and Chris say they only buy asics and new balance now they said these are wack.PM if you know who im talkin bout.

I SAW THE BLACK AND BLUE COLORWAY TODAY ON FORDHAM ROAD IN THE BRONX FOR 475.. AS MENTIONED ELSEWHERE THEY ARE DEF. SMOKING FOAMPOSITE GLUE...  WHEN THEY RELEASE ITS THE ONLY COLORWAY ILL BE COPPING AND NOT FOR 475 
indifferent.gif

Its kinda annoying the fact that clowns like him get them early and don't do real reviews.It would be dope to seem them on the feet of somebody who could do a real wear test.I would like to know the size run weight, and durablity too .

yea, realistically speaking the binary joints are the only ones that are a definite. maybe the GITDs idk...

He probably doesn't know that it glows in the dark. It ain't a secret where to get them early as well. This guy is annoying but can't hate on him for having the cash to cop them early. The binary blue is super shiny.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Its kinda annoying the fact that clowns like him get them early and don't do real reviews.It would be dope to seem them on the feet of somebody who could do a real wear test.I would like to know the size run weight, and durablity too .

i do agree with the last half of your argument, but if you had the money you would buy all the shoes you wanted to also right? kinda disappointing when people just talk down on others success.

I rarely buy anything early,but if binarys and atlantics can be had soon at a reasonable price,I will not hesistate to buy...need these before shorts weather is gone in nycI'm assuming these will run .5 big like half cents?

DO WE HAVE SOME KIND OF RELEASE SCHEDULE FOR THESE COLORWAYS.. BINARY'S IN PARTICULAR.. I CANT SEEM TO FIND IT

binary blues are fire
Then the white/black

all three have something that's not right with them
laugh.gif

A bunch of sites will be contacting Sneekgeeks offering him discounts and free kicks

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

He has been annoyin from the jump..his videos offer no substance whatsoever..like you said..he just likes to brag imo..

Not a big fan of the smoke sole on the white/blacks but the luminous hue is gonna be a new selling point for nike. (wouldn't be surprised if some this years halloween models use this)

I expect them to start using this ALOT more

Shoe is very well-designed IMO, they did a good job capturing that late 90's look. The silhouette is what really caught my attention. Unlike the 1/2 cent which I thought were very bulky with a almost trainer-like profile, these seem more of a "tighter-athletic" cut with penny elements incorporated into the design.
Kudos to the designer/team behind this model.
pimp.gif
 Excited about the future of the Penny division. 

Back
Top Bottom