Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Trying to move away from copping so many foams, etc... but those binary joints are nuts. I can pass on pretty much all the other colorways except those.

i'm def aiming for all of them....#$%+ it...and i hope that foam one is binary blue
nerd.gif
devil.gif

I WAS ON SNEAKERWATCH.COM AND IT WAS POSTED THAT THE GLOW IN THE DARKS ARE RELEASING ON THE 27TH OF THIS MONTH

sneakgeekz is such a clown... he cant remember the name cuz hes not even a real sneakerhead

Can anyone the minute they get a release date post it for the all red penny rookie. I want to get two just for basketlball. Seems worth the money if it can be very comfy and protective on court. Not for casual though.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

He probably doesn't know that it glows in the dark
i noticed that he didn't, meanwhile they were glowing right around where his hand was casting a shadow...yea those are bought ASAP, so are da binarys...

yeah i usally like his vids but this was a bad review, oh well dont know if i'll cop or not but i do like the white/blue joints
ALOT
pimp.gif

Kix and the City

* Home
* About Kix and the City
* Advertise on Kix and the City
* Contact Kix and the City
* Links

* Sneaker News
* Release Dates
* KATC Features
* Wear Fresh Kix
* MaZe's Blog
* Air Jordan Release Dates

inShare

Share on Tumblr

Nike Zoom Rookie 2011-2012 Release Lineup Info

Aug 05, 2011 | Posted By: MaZe | Follow MaZe on Twitter | Comments (
glasses.gif

Nike Zoom Rookie 2011-2012 Release Lineup Info

Yesterday we got our first look at the Nike Zoom Rookie and two of the style's upcoming colorways. Today I have some info on Nike's planned Nike Zoom Rookie releases from August 2011 through March 2012. According to my new info, the Nike Zoom Rookie *may* make its debut this month as a QS, if that plan is scrapped the Nike Zoom Rookie will officially make its debut in October in the Black/Max Orange colorway. Also, the projected price as of now for the 2011 releases is $200 which more than likely will go up in 2012.

Once I have more info the prices and exact dates it will be posted but, hit the break to get a nice glimpse at what Nike has planned for the Nike Zoom Rookie.

Scroll down for more.

8/2011 Nike Zoom Rookie *POSSIBLE QS*
Varsity Royal/Metallic Silver/Black/White
472688-401
*$200*

10/2011 Nike Zoom Rookie
Black/Max Orange/White
472688-008
*$200*

10/2011 Nike Zoom Rookie
White/Black
472688-101
*200*

11/2012 Nike Zoom Rookie
Binary Blue/White/Black
472688-400
*$200*

12/2011 Nike Zoom Rookie
White/Black
472688-100
*$200*

12/2011 Nike Zoom Rookie
Gym Red/Black
472688-600
*$200*

2/2012 Nike Zoom Rookie
Dynamic Blue/Cool Grey
472688-402
*$???*

3/2012 Nike Zoom Rookie
Black/Anthracite
472688-010
*$???*

SOURCE:

Filed Under: Release Dates • Sneaker News

Tags: Nike • Nike The Rookie

Originally Posted by jm9312

sneakgeekz is such a clown... he cant remember the name cuz hes not even a real sneakerhead

Haha. He's a good guy though... never claimed to be something he wasn't.

We know he's still quite a novice for the most part who collects his data and info
from websites and forums. He even stated that he grew up a fan but couldn't ever
afford high end nikes (i remember this from a few years ago).

It's easy to bash the guy, but he's just making up for (long) lost time. Let him bask
in this for what its worth... can't knock his dream (yeah, althought he's atleast 40
with the disposition of a tween, he's doin' him and showcasing us his heat).

As far as his shoe knowledge is concerned? I'd parallel him as being the J Cole of
the internet.

Take that for what it is.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by jm9312

Haha. He's a good guy though... never claimed to be something he wasn't.

We know he's still quite a novice for the most part who collects his data and info
from websites and forums. He even stated that he grew up a fan but couldn't ever
afford high end nikes (i remember this from a few years ago).

It's easy to bash the guy, but he's just making up for (long) lost time. Let him bask
in this for what its worth... can't knock his dream (yeah, althought he's atleast 40
with the disposition of a tween, he's doin' him and showcasing us his heat).

As far as his shoe knowledge is concerned? I'd parallel him as being the J Cole of
the internet.

Take that for what it is.
Yea but I mean everybody pretty much grew up/ has grown up without high end Nikes... I know I have I started buyin my own kicks after 
I got a job.. He should know more about the kicks he's gonna buy if he is gonna show them off, whats the point in a "review" if no valuable knowledge is being shared.

and what's with the shot at J. Cole?

FCKIN FAOMS 
mad.gif
... IM TRYING TO SLOW DOWN AND THEYRE ADDING MORE FOAMS TO THE MARKET... IM GETTING THE BINARY'S..BUT NOW ALL BLACKS SOUND GOOD AND IF THEY HAVE A BETTER WHITE-BLK (PEARL) COLORWAY THAT HAS A CLEAR BOTTOM AND NOT BLACK (LIKE THE GLOW IN THE DARKS) IM SOLD TOO... SMH... EVEN IN THIS PLACE OF SOLACE I FEEL LIKE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH FOAMS 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

When do the Neon joints come out??

that's what i want to know as well, cause i don't see them a part of the release lineup.  i was looking forward to that color ever since the pics first leaked months ago
nike-zoom-penny-rookie-lwp-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom