Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

i mean they look nice, i guess i just feel like nike got lazy, its almost like they tired themselves out in the 90s and are done
roll.gif

lol 200 retail

said i was copping retail but tbh if i cant use a coupon, im getting some kobes or lebrons

lol @ nike thinking they can slap some foam and demand a 200 dollar price tag

FOH I copped some eggplants for 130 in June, stop it b

is the material the same on the eyestay? the eggplants seem to have that more ruggid look, i like it

Reading on $C the design article makes me ok with that pricetag. A lot seemed to go into the make and model of the shoe
pimp.gif

But.....a discount won't hurt at the same time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by Magic1978

^^^^ Whats the point of an eggplant colorway. Already got the Binary Blues

Ones blue and ones purple, two totally different colors. I don't understand your statement.
Brah I'm aware that blue and purple are different colors.
30t6p3b.gif

Then you must realize your statement made absolutely zero sense then

Ones blue and ones purple, two totally different colors. I don't understand your statement.
30t6p3b.gif

SMH.
Blue is a primary color in purple so the colors are not as dissimilar as say blue and orange, the shoes are both a dark shade of the respective colors, both color blocked the exact same way, binary blue is a unique color while eggplant has been thrown on everything since 2009. 

This that good enough of an explanation for you brah? 

I said it once and imma say it again, we need to stop buying into the hype. If they don't sell out the price will get dropped down just look at what happened with the pearls and the cough drops. Im only coppin if the price is 160-180 besides this shoe has no history behind it anyways.
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

SMH.
Blue is a primary color in purple so the colors are not as dissimilar as say blue and orange, the shoes are both a dark shade of the respective colors, both color blocked the exact same way, binary blue is a unique color while eggplant has been thrown on everything since 2009. 

This that good enough of an explanation for you brah? 

So then they shouldn't have a red colorway
indifferent.gif

And they shouldn't have had a eggplant foam colorway

Your statement was nonsense, and your explanation was even worse.

Lol and this don't even look like the purple we ready seen, they look like a metallic eggplant

Hope they get to 160

So then they shouldn't have a red colorway
indifferent.gif

And they shouldn't have had a eggplant foam colorway

Your statement was nonsense, and your explanation was even worse.
Whatever you say brah 
laugh.gif

Cause last time I checked, the red colorway was color blocked differently than the Binary Blues 

Originally Posted by BronLe

lol 200 retail

said i was copping retail but tbh if i cant use a coupon, im getting some kobes or lebrons

your forever talkin about a coupon.. if u cant afford foams dont buy them...
i heard lebron 9s are gonna retail for 250 anyway.... stop it b

IS THAT EGGPLANT COLORWAY FOR REAL OR SOME KIND OF PS... IM LOST... I MUST HAVE BOTH OF THOSE.. AND NO OTHER PAIR!

Originally Posted by jm9312

lol 200 retail

LMAO....I swear I thought I was the only one who peeped that. Just give it up bro.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Originally Posted by jm9312

lol 200 retail

LMAO....I swear I thought I was the only one who peeped that. Just give it up bro.

Lmao I can afford it w/o but why would I pay retail when I can get it for cheaper with little effort?

Originally Posted by L7OSER

SC has a interview wit Marc Dolce that has some pretty dope concept pics
Checked out the interview, few things I noticed:
- The eggplants where heavily featured in the pics but they're not on the release scheduled 

-Other than the luminous pearls there is a second white/pearl/light silver/pewter (what I'm trying to say is I can't identify the exact color) color with a clear sole. there is a two white/black colorways schduled so this might be the second one, was also the same pair that showed up last year (in the same pic that shows the Pines before they got switched from Ones to Pros)

-Neon blue colorway with black pods, did not see that color scheduled for release either

-Dark gold colorway, like the Flightposite Ones.

Would post pics but Yuku is screwing with me 
mad.gif

I swear im trying soooooo hard not to like this shoe. I dont need another $200 shoe for me to want every color
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Bad enough I spend so much money on foams and flights

Originally Posted by L7OSER

SC has a interview wit Marc Dolce that has some pretty dope concept pics
Checked out the interview, few things I noticed:
- The eggplants where heavily featured in the pics but they're not on the release scheduled 

-Other than the luminous pearls there is a second white/pearl/light silver/pewter (what I'm trying to say is I can't identify the exact color) color with a clear sole. there is a two white/black colorways schduled so this might be the second one, was also the same pair that showed up last year (in the same pic that shows the Pines before they got switched from Ones to Pros)

-Neon blue colorway with black pods, did not see that color scheduled for release either

-Dark gold colorway, like the Flightposite Ones.

Would post pics but Yuku is screwing with me 
mad.gif
The "white"/black on the sales sheet had the clear sole hmmmmm
nike-total-air-foamposite-max-zoom-rookie-holiday-2011-2.jpg

Luminous joints will most likely be some type of QS/HOH release, theres no market for GITD shoes YET

White/blacks >> GITD IMO

Back
Top Bottom