Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Hold' up....they dropping GITD & those white/black ice blue sole Rookies? Or they scrapped the smoke soles & those are the GITDs?!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Hold' up....they dropping GITD & those white/black ice blue sole Rookies? Or they scrapped the smoke soles & those are the GITDs?!

The GITD will have the smoke bottom while the white and black will have the icy bottom and the pair he has is the regular white and black...

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Both versions are dropping. Smoke=GITD, Clear= regular non-GITD

i was hoping these would be 160 at most 180. these arent performance shoes im sure these are coming in nike sportswear brown boxes

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

i was hoping these would be 160 at most 180. these arent performance shoes im sure these are coming in nike sportswear brown boxes

yep, nsw brown box.

Just a thought for y'all planning on copping any GR cw's...the longer we wait after RD, the quicker they will go to the outlets.....

try an resist paying retail for these, we gotta break the new trend nike is trying to set with 200$ price points.
There will be plenty of these to go around (GR's at least)

Didn't Jordan and Penny wear a similar shoe in ~94-95? I can't remember the official name of the shoe though.

Originally Posted by DZ

Didn't Jordan and Penny wear a similar shoe in ~94-95? I can't remember the official name of the shoe though.

Jordan and Penny wore the Air Flight One, these Zoom Rookies are hybrid (mix) of Pennys first three shoes. Air Flight One, LWP Go, and Foamposite One...

Good lookin' on the info NT.
I'm a sucker for ice soles. Those white & blacks seem like a winner for me.
Would luv that same colorway to drop on a pair of Foams.

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Just a thought for y'all planning on copping any GR cw's...the longer we wait after RD, the quicker they will go to the outlets.....

try an resist paying retail for these, we gotta break the new trend nike is trying to set with 200$ price points.
There will be plenty of these to go around (GR's at least)

Quoited just in case someone missed this. To bad people will never listen
30t6p3b.gif

I'm gonna be passing on these myself but I don't understand how people are so shocked about the price. When was the last time you saw a Foamposite-based shoe (sans the Lites) retail for less than 180? Whether it's Ones, Pros, Flights, Total Max, Half Cents.. This isn't something new.

I'm not surprised these are $200. Maybe they were supposed to be around $180-$190 at first, but with Nike raising the prices on most of their shoes, they raised these as well.

IM BLEEDING TO KNOW IF THE EGGPLANTS ARE ACTUALLY RELEASING.. THATS THE #1 COLORWAY IN MY BOOK

I heard from a sneaker group on FB that a store back home (in Baltimore) was selling the Binary Blue ones already. I really want the.GITD and eggplants though so I'll probably hold out on these

wanted the binary's at first but that outsole will yellow eventually and i don't think it'll look good as other shoes with yellowed soles (foams, xi's).
but i'll be patiently waiting for GITD's and blackouts!

Back
Top Bottom