Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I heard from a sneaker group on FB that a store back home (in Baltimore) was selling the Binary Blue ones already. I really want the.GITD and eggplants though so I'll probably hold out on these
its true. i didnt buy them because im getting them on discount. but if i did have the hookup...... i would have been all on them.

i think they not selling them no more tho

^^
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

My local Niketown is telling me they don't show this shoe on their upcoming releases sheet.

Originally Posted by bigj505

I heard from a sneaker group on FB that a store back home (in Baltimore) was selling the Binary Blue ones already. I really want the.GITD and eggplants though so I'll probably hold out on these
its true. i didnt buy them because im getting them on discount. but if i did have the hookup...... i would have been all on them.

CharmCityKid wrote:

^^
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You all have PM's...

I picked up the GITD's last night.

Went into my spot to pickup the LB9 Miami Nights and ended walking out with the GITD's too.  Shoe is on point and the glow is so damn bright (in a good way)... pics to come.

Originally Posted by westhellthug

Originally Posted by Rod301

Please Push Those GITDs Back Nike... My Pockets Are Not Ready.  
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Tell me about it brahs. I live on a strict budget, I'm saving for a vacation, and the only shoes I budgeted for were the cements and the concords. But after seeing pics I said %@@@ it, I'll use some money out my emergency cash fund. Suppose to have $500 in there, checked last night only $40 was in the envelope.
eek.gif
 I sprint outside and asked my girl what happened to MY MONEY, she immediately starts telling me calm down, she gave her brother the money to pay speeding tickets so he can get his grades released 
mad.gif
. My reaction:
d2626c04a6ea4af5795267bee085da73ca1f5e41.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

some fakes are already popping up on ebay for $300-400. A damn shame
Which colorways? I hope not the Sole Collector one (white/royal). eBay might be my only shot at those.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Originally Posted by bigj505

You all have PM's...
nerd.gif

Anybody know if they are producing these in any size larger than 15?

Nike hasn't made any retro posite in a size larger than 15 for like 4 or 5 years...(
mad.gif
 Hate you for that nike since posites are my all time favorite kicks to ball in and the "new" release posites seem to be thinner and less foot comforming.)

Hopefully since these are technically a new release Nike will manufacture a true FSR for the big footed brothas. 

I am looking at these shoes now in a shop and I think there the worst fusion nike has made

I might not even cop the blue/purple joints there so bad

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I am looking at these shoes now in a shop and I think there the worst fusion nike has made

I might not even cop the blue/purple joints there so bad
this is in NY? if  so which ones were you looking at?

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

Went into my spot to pickup the LB9 Miami Nights and ended walking out with the GITD's too.  Shoe is on point and the glow is so damn bright (in a good way)... pics to come.

Awaiting pics
happy.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

Awaiting pics
happy.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom