Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Im starting to think the GITD's are some shoes that will skyrocket after the release since they're so limited...say around $4-500

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Im starting to think the GITD's are some shoes that will skyrocket after the release since they're so limited...say around $4-500

I certainly hope not.

ups says mine will be here on monday.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

You already know what we have in common, I'm in the game cuz!!
well people should be pming you instead of me, i dont have paypal, im sure you could take care of those in need better than i can!

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

You already know what we have in common, I'm in the game cuz!!
well people should be pming you instead of me, i dont have paypal, im sure you could take care of those in need better than i can!

Western union and bank deposits work man!! I will help ppl I know, but when the average NTer wants to give you $5 for a round trip and back it's not worth my effort, especially on my bday haha , eff that

RL Treyce wrote:  Western union and bank deposits work man!! I will help ppl I know, but when the average NTer wants to give you $5 for a round trip and back it's not worth my effort, especially on my bday haha , eff that
Happy Birthday my G, 
I Recently had a NTer hook it up for me for nothing, it reminded me of the days when we looked out for each other. i was just trying to spread love. its the Brooklyn way aint it?

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

Just scooped a pair these are not that limited store I went to had 30 pair
Any NYC heads need help gettin them pm me

a shipment of 30 probably has 2 of each size and one size 13 & or 14
that is considered limited imo! 

RL Treyce wrote:  Western union and bank deposits work man!! I will help ppl I know, but when the average NTer wants to give you $5 for a round trip and back it's not worth my effort, especially on my bday haha , eff that
Happy Birthday my G, 
I Recently had a NTer hook it up for me for nothing, it reminded me of the days when we looked out for each other. i was just trying to spread love. its the Brooklyn way aint it?

Not when I gotta ship, drive there and back etc... Gotta respect people's time, for the homies it's a difft story but complete strangers, I'm done extending myself.

Happy Birthday my G, 

Not when I gotta ship, drive there and back etc... Gotta respect people's time, for the homies it's a difft story but complete strangers, I'm done extending myself.
9163c78f78f3.gif

I too don't think these are as limited as some of yall are sweating

wildin' paying 300$ for these 
sick.gif
, better off getting a pair of the atlantic jones if your looking for something limited....

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

did HOH Cherry Hill or HOH KOP get them or are they getting them?
last time i called HOH cherry hill they had no idea as of yesterday

those GITD's are INSANE. But I'd rather drop $230 + on 1 or 2 pairs of other kicks.
Dope shoe tho.
Props to all who copped.

to the ones saying these are NOT limtied, what are you basing it off of?

The shop I got my pairs from only had 36 pairs....HOH Harlem ONLY has 30 pairs...yes THIRTY.... and there are already people outside lined up (they release 10am tomorrow)
I called 5+ Footlocker and Footactions around my way and NONE are receiving these whereas they received all foam releases,including 1/2 cents last year....

to each his own....but from what Ive seen and been told,there are LIMITED...no HYPE,just TRUTH

Back
Top Bottom