Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Decisions decisions...I think I am going to try the local route on these. If I strike out...ah well. Good luck to all!

so HOH are scheduled to get these GITD????.....cause i contacted my local HOH and they have now word of these!!.......and whats the deal with the black/orange 1s those are only suppose to be HOH but what the release info on them any1 know a date????.....thanks

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Decisions decisions...I think I am going to try the local route on these. If I strike out...ah well. Good luck to all!

this

anyone know where or if these are in Baltimore?
nerd.gif

i mean the gitd's

The HOH in MD said they're doing a drawing for the GITD I hope another store in the DMV get em
30t6p3b.gif

I'm starting to think these are limited and only a selected few stores are getting em

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

The HOH in MD said they're doing a drawing for the GITD I hope another store in the DMV get em
30t6p3b.gif

I'm starting to think these are limited and only a selected few stores are getting em

wow
mad.gif
i hope dtlr get em i doubt it now smh

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

To those that have them, how's the fit?

My Glow in the Dark Rookies came today.
Now i'm not a foamposite person BUT these are INSANE.

went a 1/2 sz up & just wore them for a few hours, fits so nice.

The bootie/liner is a little hard to get in if you have wide feet BUT once you're in .... it's cake

Here's a quick vid  i snapped & tweeted with my iPhone

http://tumblr.com/ZrTWpxB62zBG

i just got off the phone with HOH PG Plaza and the dude said be there before 9am they were having a raffle and I was like +%$??!?!?! a raffle? He was like UMmmmm yea there are only 70 pairs in the US made I started laughing and he was like you think its funny I have been doing my homework and I have all the info in front of my face and we got the most pairs since we are the foamposite capital (Washington D.C.) he said no stores in bmore will have them and if they do they will only have 5 pairs total and we got more pairs than NYC. I already copped mines for $225 shipped they should be here shortly after the 27th but I am not sure if I am trusting all that he is saying....can anyone confirm what I am sayin? I also spoke with sneaker bistro and he said only a few 100 pairs were being made and it was an HoH exclusive. I have called every other store in the DC area and some in Bmore and no one seems to be getting these shoes...

damn so dudes paying $225 and $250 and i paid $300, huh?? i guess i overpaid, but i ain't even mad. i was def. lookin 4ward to this shoe and wasn't tryna miss out. binarys are next.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

the glow in the darks and yes i'm in nyc 
LMAOOOO 
laugh.gif
 160 IM CURIOUS AS TO WHY THE CHANGE OF HEART?
i dont like the shoes when i saw them up close 
in fact  the only 2 colors i liked was the blue and purple 

i still might get the blues 
THOSE ARE THE ONLY TWO APPEALING COLORWAYS IMO THE REST LOOK DECENT AT BEST

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Got my size in the GITD's..they're dope
pimp.gif
glad you got your pair bro
pimp.gif
thanks for picking one up for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
No problem bro..store is borin as hell tho..you can tell there's not a lot of traffic
laugh.gif
..LI is wack

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

^^^
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
This is the NT that i used to know! 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
this is the NT i STILL know.....theres still many of us who keep in contact and look out for each other
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

doubled up on these,but the sz9 is tad bit small, prob. get rid of em and double up on Binarys
pimp.gif

these are definitely true to size

300739_2138007013710_1352160100_31599065_1504917904_n.jpg

not even 1 minute in the light and the glow is
eek.gif
eek.gif
   they even glow while the light is on
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I want the Binarys but after seeing the Miami U Lebrons I'm starting to lean towards them. I know I'm not gonna be able to get both
tired.gif

my connect got these in today. i could cop for retail but i think ima pass

they're dope as hell though

i just got off the phone with HOH PG Plaza and the dude said be there before 9am they were having a raffle and I was like +%$??!?!?! a raffle? He was like UMmmmm yea there are only 70 pairs in the US made I started laughing and he was like you think its funny I have been doing my homework and I have all the info in front of my face and we got the most pairs since we are the foamposite capital (Washington D.C.) he said no stores in bmore will have them and if they do they will only have 5 pairs total and we got more pairs than NYC. I already copped mines for $225 shipped they should be here shortly after the 27th but I am not sure if I am trusting all that he is saying....can anyone confirm what I am sayin? I also spoke with sneaker bistro and he said only a few 100 pairs were being made and it was an HoH exclusive. I have called every other store in the DC area and some in Bmore and no one seems to be getting these shoes...

Back
Top Bottom