Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Am I lyin tho?
nike-zoom-rookie-lwp-white-black-1-600x450.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Rookie-LWP-1.jpg
smoked sole & GITD foam >>everything u just said.

i bet u never seen da glow in da darks in person.

I have actually, they ill. 

And thats cool too, I know you like the GITDS more than the white/blacks, so now you know I like the white/blacks more than the GITDS. Its koo for cats to have different opinions, we all obviously fans of the same shoe.

But I will say this tho, regardless if the GITDS had the clear or smoked sole, if they had the white pull, white tongue accents and solid white swoosh, I woulda leaned on the fence a little bit harder. Ninja you about my age so I kno you can understand the subtle details in a shoe that can go un-noticed to the un-trained eye....ESPECIALLY nowadays with the recent waves of perpetrating sneaker heads. 
i see your point.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by Type X

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^ Isn't Tinker the one designing them

Marc Dolce
Nah I meant isn't Tinker the ones designing the main Jordan sig. (2010, 2011, 2012) Thought Rock was imply that someone else is designing the Jordans but Tinker is acting like he is one designing the them for marketing reason

When it comes to the Jordans these days, its literally a team effort and Tinker is called the "Lead Designer"  They go around a few folks and Tinker makes final decisions on its outcome.
Dont get me wrong.  Tinker is that dude...but I wish he'd stop putting his name on the Jordans period because its tainting his "legacy" like Jordan on the Wizards.. lol

After waiting damn near a month for my Griffey Jr's. That still aren't here...... I wouldn't order a Big Mack from DSS.
But I will say Membership has its privileges....Call me a sucka for a great design..... even if it is uncomfortable...

383772_2016893000788_1797753095_1335815_1461080659_n.jpg

you a sucka, these are beautiful, but when i tried them on i was very dissapointed. Not gunna cop a shoe i cant rock, defeats the purpose

nerd.gif
 Do I spy some Memphis Express??? Go ahead & show the shoe man!
laugh.gif

Why does the DSS say it is a pre order?

I am thinking that they have a pic of the GITD but are actually selling the standard white/black pair.

Also DSS isn't afraid to charge a little extra so the fact they have the "GITD" for retail leads me to wonder as well...I could be wrong 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I am thinking that they have a pic of the GITD but are actually selling the standard white/black pair.

Also DSS isn't afraid to charge a little extra so the fact they have the "GITD" for retail leads me to wonder as well...I could be wrong 
grin.gif
This, I saw that a few days ago too but I'm pretty sure they used the wrong pic.
Man their site is slow 
sick.gif

I've done too much showin those and how the heck did that become the Memphis Express nickname... what is the ALL blue color nicknamed?

Lookin forward to those....

^^^That was the name of his rec league team where he brought them out.

NikeRider they are on this page...

just got my hands on my gitd, they was out of town.. tried them on they feel ok, havent worn them a whole day yet, hopefully the they not that bad when it comes to comfort,, i feel you nikedealer on white accents, i think they would of been better like that..

the binary's arent selling at all around my way, if i can get them for that 140 price range might cop, hopefully even cheaper..

yeah, shoulda waited on the binarys just bc they're so readily available wouldn't have had to pay retail, but o well.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Ahhhhh... I got cha...

Wanted to give you the heads up...the $15 zoom insoles feel exactly like those $18 ones on the bay. No difference felt so far

After waiting damn near a month for my Griffey Jr's. That still aren't here...... I wouldn't order a Big Mack from DSS.
But I will say Membership has its privileges....Call me a sucka for a great design..... even if it is uncomfortable...

383772_2016893000788_1797753095_1335815_1461080659_n.jpg

What a tease Rock!! Just showing us the tip of the iceberg. Let's see the rest of it.

This shoe has got to be one of the better releases in the past couple years. Despite the quality, they are a great design and amazing quality. I put a lebron 8 insole in my binaries.. no more comfort issues

is there another white/black colorway coming out on the 21st?

EDIT- nvm there is. will probably be my first pair of zoom rookies

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Yeah, I noticed that last week. They have the GITD's up, but they're selling the white/blacks.

^^^Going to be some disappointed folks once they open that box up.

Judging by the Binarys sitting I will wait for a $ drop if I get a pair.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Ahhhhh... I got cha...

Wanted to give you the heads up...the $15 zoom insoles feel exactly like those $18 ones on the bay. No difference felt so far

Good to know my man... I shall be putting in an additional order.
Are the Binarys really sitting at alot of places.. I may have been wrong then about them not goin to outletrs..but at discounted pricing they are sure to fly.....right?

Judging by the Binarys sitting I will wait for a $ drop if I get a pair.

I am just as surprised as you. I got up early Saturday morning to make sure I got my pair. Almost a month later I still see them everywhere.

Wouldn't be mad if all the GR sit like this though because I am a sucker for this shoe but not impatient enough to wait for a discounted price.

I could def. use a pair of these insoles you guys are referring to.

Yeah... I usually wear two pairs of socks as Im too lazy to keep switching my insoles.. so I finally realized that flat feeling of the kicks...but again.. I never planned on using these to play ball in.

Again the price point could be and probably is a factor for the average consumer. Im sure the show is picked up often.. then the price tag is seen and the shoe is quickly put back! lol

Back
Top Bottom