Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Took these with me, for the weekend.

6480691537_28978e1615_z.jpg

Originally Posted by luckyem

NT, need help

I wanna get one pari of 'em
but I don' know which size i need

foams one i had 10.5, but Flightposite 1 really had a best feet in 10 US

I have a choise between GiTD and Binary blue (GiTD 10, Binary - 10.5)

thanx

I'm a size 10.5 in Foams. I went with the 10.5 in both Binary Blue & Max Orange. The fit Ok...just a lil' snug up front.
No way in hell I could of done a size 10. That would of been murder on my toes.
Hope this helps....

was watching freestyle friday earlier Terrance was rockin the white n black joint must admit... they pop!!! even though i didnt like hw they fit on him with them small fit jeans .. but they got a lot of potential...
so tempted to pull the trigger on the gitd from sneaker st but its bad timing....

white/blacks look dope in person and i have the GITDs too so there I have an unbiased opinion. definitely cant wait to get them.

We should sue Nike for misrepresentation of product...... They put zoom on the name of the shoe but do not have a square cm of zoom in these... They fit like boots... I wore these for the first time yesterday and the comfort level was like a pair of timbs...

Getting my insoles asap

saw the white/blacks over the weekend and i have to admit they are way sicker in person. pics do em no justice. paint kinda looks like my OG pearl pros.
pimp.gif
i still stand by my statement tho that the GITDs are the sickest shoe to drop this year (after mags of course, which i couldn't justify the price for no matter how hard i tried). but that's merely my opinon.

PPLs reaction over the GITDs when i've rocked em in and of itself is worth the price of admission. simply put, ppl have literally never seen anything like them AND u don't have to worry about seeing anyone else with them.
pimp.gif

some may say GITDs are corny. i say blazers in general are corny no matter the colorway.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
new balance as well
laugh.gif
who is wrong?? who is right??

anyway, the white/blacks vs. GITDs is a non issue bc i don't have to choose. i'll have em both.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

We should sue Nike for misrepresentation of product......  

roll.gif
 Let me know how that works out for ya bruh.

If you win just ask for free shoes for life instead of loot.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i say blazers in general are corny no matter the colorway.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
new balance as well
laugh.gif
who is wrong?? who is right??
wink.gif

You checkin' for the wrong New Balances, Bruh.
laugh.gif

And yeah....White/Blacks are lookin' SEXAY!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

PPLs reaction over the GITDs when i've rocked em in and of itself is worth the price of admission. simply put, ppl have literally never seen anything like them AND u don't have to worry about seeing anyone else with them.
pimp.gif
oh you one of those cats 
grin.gif

for the person asking i would say they are true to size imo... i usually get 9.5 in foams but there is plenty of space...

saw black and whites are nice but none of these shoes are worth retail, especially with everyone saying how uncomfortable they are.. havent worn mine yet i hope it isnt as bad as people say..

NWT thats such a sick pic bro.. the wolf grey joints are nice cant wait to see those in person

The month I've gotten the Air Max Jr's in Red... Some Jordan Formula 1 joints in red.  Some Red Hyperfuse Lows and a special delivery
384172_2817646128972_1493431874_2942459_256654987_n.jpg
392577_2817669329552_1493431874_2942474_106402709_n.jpg
377857_2817644288926_1493431874_2942458_384281007_n.jpg

Memph Blue is something I look forward to rockin.... no pun intended...

Back
Top Bottom