Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Nice reds!

Guess I will compensate myself and get the wht/blk pair since I cant get my hands on the weatherman/nerfs Durants lol.

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Sign me up for a pair of fakes then
wink.gif
Yes....I got the left shoe from Air Randy and the Right side from VnVInc.
laugh.gif

I will admit that these are ALOT more comfy than any other pair I have.  They feel springy from front to back.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

Got a square size zoom bag in the heel.....

square shaped the size of what?
the size of a stick of gum.  this is what your 200 bucks gets you.    Rock's fakes might actually have full length zoom in them LOL.

Love them red ones, and blue ones, and all white, and all black, and the atlantic... could careless about the binary and the black / white, would definitely cop below retail, even outlet prices.

By the way for those who didn't catch the sarcasm.... I'd have to be the DUMBEST Summa ma bish in the land of the living to mess every relationship I have up on Campus wearing fakes...

Then posting them bishes up for all of NTs finest to comment on!! lol

I also wear thongs and have hair implants.

thanks for the pic dr damon, thats sad, they could have done a better job with that.. kicks still look hot though

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

By the way for those who didn't catch the sarcasm.... I'd have to be the DUMBEST Summa ma bish in the land of the living to mess every relationship I have up on Campus wearing fakes...

Then posting them bishes up for all of NTs finest to comment on!! lol

I also wear thongs and have hair implants.

making sure we got no perpetrators in here 
nerd.gif

Are the black/whites are gonna be a GR like the Binary? If so i'm gonna stall'em out til at least January.

Back
Top Bottom