Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

COULDNT TAKE IT... THAT BLACK PAIR IS EVERYTHING.. MANAGED TO BARGAIN A SELLER DOWN TO 185 SHIPPED SO I PULLED THE TRIGGER.. BANG.. BE HERE SOON 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Not familiar with these but I saw the All Black today in Athletes Foot and I must have them on March 3rd

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i think the dynamics will sell better than binarys and white/blacks.

laugh.gif
naw b.....if anything da white and black's are starting to move faster then any other GR color cuz that beautiful white foamposite...binary blues are starting to move now that they've hit da 180 mark around places...once these hit 150 its a wrap they flying..

I ended up buying the dynamic blue's on an impulse buy. I don't regret it at all, very nice looking shoe

^
Maybe where you are, but besides these being gone online, these MOVED here in DC, dynamics are currently moving, but binarys and whites are pretty much a wrap, with a few sizes here and there.

Just picked up the Binary Blues for $109.97 at Niketown Seattle. Call them for sizes and a phone order:

206-447-6453

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Just picked up the Binary Blues for $109.97 at Niketown Seattle. Call them for sizes and a phone order:

206-447-6453
pimp.gif

if i didnt have doubles and wasnt recovering from this all star weekend, id be all on them.

GOT MY BLACK PAIR TODAY... MIGHT BE THE BEST COLORWAY YET... IT LOOKS SO TOGETHER IN ALL BLACK

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

206-447-6453
i hope the white/black colorway hit this price

Originally Posted by j o 19

GOT MY BLACK PAIR TODAY... MIGHT BE THE BEST COLORWAY YET... IT LOOKS SO TOGETHER IN ALL BLACK
i seen em da other day....psssh, fire..ill wait though since all da other colors lingered around longer then i thought.

i copped the binary blues when they first came out. the bottom is kinda stiff and flat, needs more of an arch in it. i like the design, but i wish they were more form fitted to the foot and had a lil more cushion.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

^
Maybe where you are, but besides these being gone online, these MOVED here in DC, dynamics are currently moving, but binarys and whites are pretty much a wrap, with a few sizes here and there.

I lived in DC also and I still see plenty pairs of the Binarys in stores. I can't remember people getting in line for them. Most people got the Whites because they couldn't get their hands on the Concords. I'm just saying that they would have been sold out if Nike made them limited like the Foams. Its all about the hype in this city.Me personally I like the Rookies but they are not comfortable at all. I can bet that Nike will find a way to add a little hype to them like they did the GITD's if they continue to make different colorways of them in the future.

might have to get some of these from seattle my boy has a pair 2 if i can talk him into sellin him for the LO

I triedcalling Niketown Seattle, their all out of the 8.5-9 in the Binary Blues. (Theydo have a 9.5 for anyone interested) 

Anyone know if there’s any other Niketown that might have a 8.5 or 9?

$109 is too good to pass up.

Originally Posted by LIILdubb

I triedcalling Niketown Seattle, their all out of the 8.5-9 in the Binary Blues. (Theydo have a 9.5 for anyone interested) 

Anyone know if there’s any other Niketown that might have a 8.5 or 9?

$109 is too good to pass up.

I would order that size 9.5 if I were you. These are a bit narrow and kind of tight around the heel. Either that or ask @NikeStore to locate a pair for you.

Back
Top Bottom