Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by show time 96

Damn so the Atlantic's are not going to be GR release? it's over for that 
laugh.gif

frown.gif
This black colorway is the last one?

Originally Posted by cw0974

are these good to ball in? thinking of picking these up to ball with.
unless they fixed the lack of cushioning in the all black pair the answer is no.  these were made for looks only unfortunately.

Got my son a pair of the Black Rookies yesterday for his birthday. They look nice in person.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

wish that swoosh price was an option...$200 is crazy

Yes it is. I hope that I can get a pair down the road at a lower price.

Love this shoe, sold my Binaries which I LOVED but am gonna try to pick up the White/Blacks... hope they go on sale

Thinking about exchanging my binary blues for the all black but havent ran into any photos that really convince me to do so
nerd.gif

I am plannin on coppin the all black colorway..but priorities are the Playoff 12's next month so gotta hold onto my money for right now..the all black rookies will go on sale..I want the dynamic blues too but not right now either..

Seen a guy at my girl sons little league basketball game yesterday wearing a electric blue colorway... His son been balling in the all red rookies... Dude was wearing the royal pair a couple weeks ago... I wanted to ask him but I didn't bother... Is the electric blue colorway even coming out ? The foam material was electric blue ( like foam pro's ) nubuck was black with the clear sole... Didn't look painted to me... Kinda crazy

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Just a thought for y'all planning on copping any GR cw's...the longer we wait after RD, the quicker they will go to the outlets.....

try an resist paying retail for these, we gotta break the new trend nike is trying to set with 200$ price points.
There will be plenty of these to go around (GR's at least)

Quoited just in case someone missed this. To bad people will never listen
30t6p3b.gif
Exactly.

Was debating picking up the black ones but Im hearing a Foamposite One/Pro in the same black/black upper with clear sole has a tentative release for the fall...Might be the "space jam" model everyone has been rumoring about.

Back
Top Bottom