NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Didn't see this anywhere, but

via sneakernews.com

edit-- I don't know how reliable this is, so I apologize in advance 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
So this is definitely lebrons' Grail shoes, as to XIs for Mike. With the championship color as the Concords.

Wolf greys and black/red colorway. 130 instead of 140. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

My Always Believe shirt arrived from NDC yesterday.

It says Athletic Cut for those wondering. I tried it on and it felt closer to Regular Cut though on me and I'm a big guy.

My Always Believe shirt arrived from NDC yesterday.

It says Athletic Cut for those wondering. I tried it on and it felt closer to Regular Cut though on me and I'm a big guy.
Yea I just start buying one regular size and one sized up for everything now and returning the one that doesn't fit. Getting too hard to figure it out with some of these shirts.

Ran about 8 games in my black/gum soldier 10s last night.  Straight out of the box to the court. Felt great.  Good support, lighter than I expected.  No pinky toe rub.  I usually ball in Kobe 8s and 11s for comparison.  dope shoe for the price

How's the fit compared to the Kobe 8?

I'd say they're a little narrow but you want a snug fit with the lack of laces, and the two straps across the foot don't really do much as far as tightening anything. I have a wide foot but I didn't necessarily feel any pinching. 

I'd say they're a little narrow but you want a snug fit with the lack of laces, and the two straps across the foot don't really do much as far as tightening anything. I have a wide foot but I didn't necessarily feel any pinching. 

Did you stay TTS?
How are they compared to Soldier 9s if you happen to have those for comparison?

TIA

Thanks a ton!

Did you stay TTS?
How are they compared to Soldier 9s if you happen to have those for comparison?

TIA
I went TTS, same size as the soldier 9s. I only played in the 10s yesterday so far, so not much of a comparison yet, I liked the strap system better on the 9s just to get that custom lockdown fit across the top. I felt there was better ankle stability on the 10s though which I really liked.  The 10s are a little harder to get on, but once you're in them, your foot isn't going anywhere. Definitely recommend if you can try them on first, might be worth seeing in store before buying.

I wore Nike Hyper Elite quarter socks with them, so sock choice could also make a small difference in fit.

Last edited:
Yea they hit me up later today via email:
"After our chat session, I had kept your transcript to ensure that the

refund of 20% was initiated for your latest order. The refund of $29.43

($28 for the discount of the product and $1.43 for the difference in

tax) should be processed to your card within the next 3-5 business days.

Once it is processed, your bank should have record of the transaction

within another 3-5 business days and it should appear on your statement

within 1-2 billing cycles. If you have any other questions or concerns,

please do not hesitate to contact us for more information. Thank you."

I just chatted with ftl and placed order same time as you and they said soldiers were excluded even though I placed it and it showed discount.. Any recs?!

Damn, yea I see they added the exclusion on them now. That's messed up. Did they charge you the full price in one transaction or did they try to do a separate charge of the difference?

Yea I suppose I won't be surprised to see that extra charge still go through. Just got the shipping email from FTL on them. It'd be nice if they do refund it though, 29 discount and the 11 back from BeFrugral, making them about 100.

if you want to give it a shot..call your credit card company and see if they will reserve the second charge. 

I return the shoes (and have them waive my return fee) when it happens so I never tried it. If they're going to be that petty, I'll buy my shoes at full price from somewhere else. 

Last edited:
Man...these shoes are so hard to get in Germany. I see many LeBron 13s including elites and zoom soldier 9 but these?
Only one colorway at nike online store (black/gum).
How come Nike only offers LeBrons finals version black/gold-translucent outsole) limited as Nike ID? ??
I'm sure they would sell well as a GR after Lebron won the championship now.

Back
Top Bottom