NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

The smallest of differences, but I really wanted that to be an iridescent swoosh on the multicolor strap pair. 

I love mine.

Ditto. As long as this Champ ID option isn't opened up to everyone else down the line or another champ themed LBJ drops, I'm more than satisfied. If it's the closest thing we can get to what he actually wore in the finals, that's what it is. There are some details written all over the icy bottoms that I'm sure aren't on any other pairs of Soldiers. Like someone else said, kind of lackluster packaging, at least write something on the box or adding some gold tissue paper would have been nice.

I'd still be interested in an all white pair of the Soldier X with icy bottoms and gold swoosh like he wore at home during the finals.

I don't blame you. They didn't do them justice if you compare them to LeBron's pair. Nike went the cheap route for the ID.
mean.gif
true, I'm satisfied with what I ordered but you think Nike could have done something a little more better for their poster boys historic comeback championship in CLE

true, I'm satisfied with what I ordered but you think Nike could have done something a little more better for their poster boys historic comeback championship in CLE

Maybe there will be a "Day of Rings" or "Banner Day" color way or something when the season starts, but even then it will be on the LBJ14 most likely.

I've been looking for a size 14 in the Nike ID Championships ever since they dropped and I can't find ANYTHING on the Bay or BFS or noting!!!

Dunkmans are dope.  

Gotta see these thangs in person to really judge how tall they really are.

Back
Top Bottom