NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

"you can't wear the Soldier X off-court" http://www.complex.com/style/2016/11/lebron-soldier-x-john-elliott-lookbook

red toes look good here
They both look swell with them black sweats.. now if only my legs were as slim as theirs are LOL 
laugh.gif

Not too much more than that, just always have the hindsight. No regrets though, was glad to get them.
I would be, too.

I'm still seeing around $600. Wonder if they will change further.

I honestly didn't think any cw outside of the champs would be popular and I haven't been very active in this thread. I'm sure they'll restock tho.
Nah, I doubt they restock.......These arent jordans.

Not sure what made you think they wouldnt be populate, its a dope shoe.

Nike au Have to cop[emoji]128526[/emoji]
Which one tho!? I already have ultd version so not sure another clear sole or GITD

iyjyom.jpg

2u8cor5.jpg

I created the second like the game 7 but i added one word in black on one strap, no one will notice it but if u look it really close yep.

Last edited:

Which state fam? Where can one get good basketball stuff in NSW? At least Melb has Kickz101..
We should make an Aussie thread and gather the troops lol, there are quite a few of us on NT.
Im in NSW and get stuff from K101 sometimes. Theres not too many good hoops stores here, but at least NDC.au has changed and made iDs and a lot more releases available this year.

We should make an Aussie thread and gather the troops lol, there are quite a few of us on NT.
Im in NSW and get stuff from K101 sometimes. Theres not too many good hoops stores here, but at least NDC.au has changed and made iDs and a lot more releases available this year.
I'm not actually from oz, but I do go visit family on long holidays. Please do make a thread! LOL and yeah they got the Soldier Champ IDs, did you cop?

Where is the best place to get Nikes in SYD? Pitt St mall alone?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom