Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

Diana aint half bad..... neither is Ivory. There isnt anything much sexier than a woman that can play the sport that i love.

KingJay718 wrote:
I want to get Sue Bird Renee Montgomery pregnant.

I need a '' witness dunkman '' shirt....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by infamous54

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Man, that would be a devastating blow to heterosexual males, if she is dyking. Ah well. We still have Diana Taurasi, the cutie from the Chicago Sky, and Ivory Latta.

Wht/navy landed at your spots. Check them out. They're sexy. After last night, I think sales of the ZS3 will pick up. Just a hunch.
laugh.gif
I did my part.
Stevie Wonder wouldnt touch them with his white cane....
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah Diana Taurasi aint too hot. She's not horrible. I mean if shecooked,was good in bed and a great mother. She'd be straight. I've done worst but I can't get too worked up by her.
Deesicover.jpg

Sue Bird is defintely nice though. Super sexy. She could get it.
sue_bird_150.jpg

SueBirdOffCourtPhoto7.jpg

SueBird147.JPG

SueBird149.JPG

WHole cavs team wearin the GR black.white.red soldier III.. or at least starting lineup

Originally Posted by wmg23

WHole cavs team wearin the GR black.white.red soldier III.. or at least starting lineup

ATLEAST FROM WHAT IVE SEEN THE WHOLE TEAM HAS THEM ON

yep^ even BIG BEN, and dude as been with Adidas all year!

I don't think I've ever seen a entire NBA team all wear the same shoe, their on some high school type stuff
pimp.gif

edit:

Joe Smith rockin Adidas
smh.gif

I know. Even Big Ben. Either these shoes are great ballin shoes or the Cavs are some hard D-Riders.
laugh.gif
I'm leanin towards the great shoes though because NBA dudes have egos andthey arent going to be on some D-Riding stuff if the shoes aint great.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

laugh.gif
Man, that would be a devastating blow to heterosexual males, if she is dyking. Ah well. We still have Diana Taurasi, the cutie from the Chicago Sky, and Ivory Latta.

Wht/navy landed at your spots. Check them out. They're sexy. After last night, I think sales of the ZS3 will pick up. Just a hunch.
laugh.gif
I did my part.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah Diana Taurasi aint too hot. She's not horrible. I mean if she cooked,was good in bed and a great mother. She'd be straight. I've done worst but I can't get too worked up by her.
Deesicover.jpg
Diana Tarausi
21mi4i1.jpg

=

Count Von Count
688sxl.jpg

Originally Posted by agold1002

ATLEAST FROM WHAT IVE SEEN THE WHOLE TEAM HAS THEM ON
They should switch of the Soldiers, nobody can make a shot.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I did my part.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah Diana Taurasi aint too hot. She's not horrible. I mean if she cooked,was good in bed and a great mother. She'd be straight. I've done worst but I can't get too worked up by her.
Deesicover.jpg
Diana Tarausi
21mi4i1.jpg

=

Count Von Count
688sxl.jpg

WOW....
roll.gif

I need the Dunkmans in my life...

has anyone seen them in retail spots like FL, FA and Champs?

I remember seeing them on their sites when they released and I figured it was going to be at the physical store but when I went, they were no where to befound..

asked an employee about it and they acted like I was speaking another language.

FL, FA, Champs employees non-existent shoe knowledge FTL!!!

not all of us are that way ^^^ joe smith and sasha were wearing 3 stripes. everyone else had grs.

I need the Dunkmans in my life...

has anyone seen them in retail spots like FL, FA and Champs?

I remember seeing them on their sites when they released and I figured it was going to be at the physical store but when I went, they were no where to be found..

asked an employee about it and they acted like I was speaking another language.

FL, FA, Champs employees non-existent shoe knowledge FTL!!!

unfortunately, the zs3 dunkmans arent sold in footlocker or any other store. the only store theyre sold at is HOH or niketown (its likely that theyre gone).try hitting up ebay they have about 15 listings for the dunkman ongoing right now. good luck with the bidding though, many people are lookin for this. lastnight, size 12 rose up to 150 and size 10.5 rose up to 100 (major steal) heheeh

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I did my part.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Deesicover.jpg
Diana Tarausi
21mi4i1.jpg

=

Count Von Count
688sxl.jpg

laugh.gif

Thanks to F&F, I finally gave these a chance (pop). I'm sold on them.

One or two more pop's, two pairs of the ice blue, and two of the gr black/white and I'm good.

I slept...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I did my part.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Deesicover.jpg
I'm gonna be honest. She doesn't even look bad in this picture. Kinda cute.
nerd.gif

Finally got to ball in these shoes...

Great Basketball kix, great traction, very very light weight, great ankle support...

but after i finished ball in them, i put my hands in them to see if i feel any pressure spots, i felt this shoe will not last 2 long...

I wish they could have used double stack zoom air with full lenght in these..

I say the 6's SLIGHTLY over these..

but man.. these are CRACK, and super light

Are these full length zoom or just zoom in the heel and forefoot? And yes double stack zoom would put these up there with the jordan XIX SE's......

^just heel and forefoot. but it is worth mentioning that the midsole is made of cushlon rather than phylon which is what is giving the shoe that softer,cushier feel.

Back
Top Bottom