Originally Posted by nikequeen

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

^^ I agree with Never Wear Them

And they look A LOT better then the previous Soldiersi
i never got them in my collection
but i have this wonderful pink jordan shoes
they are cute, i think
you do realize those are fake, right?

Forgive her Downy..she may be new to the game.

We were all there once....even I...lol

Yo Fresh!... Now I can rock the Soldiers wit Jeans...

I was skepitcal at first but imma pull the trigger now...lol.... Good look bro!!

Brandon, dope OSU/Akrons! The Akrons stole my heart - lol...

Concord-XI-looking TBs at the outlet for $55....FTW!

21ovk1e.jpg

^^ditto! I am trying to come up on cheap pair myself! Especially now that a fellow NTer has helped me out with the think pinks, I can move on to otherc/w's

Will, I got from Aurora Outlet. It was a return on the hash wall (only pair). It was marked at $69.99, then there was 20% off all shoes on the hash wall. I wasalmost ready to get this c/w from Eastbay with coupon codes....after I saw Bron Bron wear them during the preseason they looked that much better.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

21ovk1e.jpg

just got these my self, look real nice. Also just saw a test shoe of a Soldier 4 prototype today, looks like it has a lot of promise. Has visible max air inthe heel and zoom in the forefoot...

Originally Posted by demondeac2010

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

just got these my self, look real nice. Also just saw a test shoe of a Soldier 4 prototype today, looks like it has a lot of promise. Has visible max air in the heel and zoom in the forefoot...
pimp.gif

igotthatfire247 wrote:
I know I'm a day early, but Happy Halloween, kiddies! (yes, I'm rocking this today)

img2447f.jpg

I GOTTA STAY FLY IIIIIIIII TILL I DIE IIIIIIII

NICE fit .... I have that shirt too. Its been awhile since I rocked it, might have to bring it out tonight.

Hey Fresh respect for that fit. I was wondering how ya'll were going to rock pink shoes but that look is clean.
pimp.gif

The Soldier 3's perform really well IMO, love the SVSM colourway, cut out the pink joints tho lol seriously

Can anyone tell me if these are legit?...... i posted in the Legit Check Forum first, but no response.

a473509be8617651ad65469b0ef462a2dc8191d.jpg

a293546be6347027a5bb44560b720939c943a64.jpg

1bb15fe977a64705cdb81f8457155a822fccd64.jpg

9872502e787e9aeb425008ab83d07d63fe5efd5.jpg

d59152e47cad400fb2ef112cd138db95a946d44.jpg

They look ok. One of the Team Bank colorways. Even the box and paper are on point.

Back
Top Bottom