Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

What an incredible looking sneaker. I like flashier sneakers for casual wear, but when I'm playing ball I like the form to follow the function.

The black/white/red colorway is absolutely stunning to me, and it looks like I've found my next court shoe.

My only concern is that I'm a somewhat big guy and I've never balled in shoes with a Zoom setup (I actually haven't balled in Nikes for ages). From what I remember from back in the day, Zoom is meant primarily for faster response for quicker players, but it may bottom out for bigger dudes (which is why I'm also looking at Hypermax). Anyone have input on this?

Zoom doesnt bottom out..At to least to me it never have and I've heavy squatted with zoom shoes. I'm fairly big 6'5 275

Originally Posted by austin066

yea i mean LeBron weighs 260 so it's not like they were designed for smaller players
Yeah, but he's proportional. I'm 5'10" 200lbs.

I was just wondering, I remember that the complaints on older Zoom Air setups were that sometimes, for bigger players, the Zoom didn't provide optimalcushioning.

But this was maybe 5 years ago, maybe things have changed. Looks like I've got my shoe.

^yeah i was gonna say the same thing...love to see a fairfax S3 and VI already....and i want to see it w/ my hands.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

wondering if they gonna make a SVSM or CTK colorway?.. would love 2 see that...
The only question is when are we gonna see them. Cause it's a sure thing.

hi can anyone hook me up with a piar of POP,cause i really want them.PM please thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

wondering if they gonna make a SVSM or CTK colorway?.. would love 2 see that...
The only question is when are we gonna see them. Cause it's a sure thing.
Yea I want to see USA and SVSM colorways

Still need POP in 9.5
nerd.gif

Anyone have a sku from footlocker/champs/footaction for the Lebron Soldier III POP? Much appreciated..

Just got the "Urban Assault" pair in. The materials on them look pretty good. I'm still not crazy about the shoe, though.

POP's are POPPIN'.

Shoe is pretty on-point as far as wearability and functionality ... lots of hearts are still on the VI though.
frown.gif

these are hot. especially the black colorway.
but is this ken link's final lebron product? i read on some previous thread that he's moving to a diff. category or something. anybody know the detailswhy?

Hey just to let everyone know that the Black/Olive soldiers are up on eastbay.. If you look up lebron it doesnt show up so click on the Soldier IIIBlack/Red/WHite and then it will show u under the color choices its available for preorder... Just lettin you all know.. ,Backordered til 5/6/09

Back
Top Bottom