Nike Zoom Ultraflight Retro in 2014

Just saw this on kicksoncourt.  You guys are fast.

Not surprised to see them retro.  Had a huge love/hate thing with these.  On a good day they were really fun to play in, but if that heel area ain't fitting right, it's game over.  These were a pain to get on and off too.

I guess we'll see 2K3's eventually and hopefully three of my performance grails: Jet Flights, Zoom Drives and Zoom BB Lows.

Wow. Hope to see some original colorways. Would be great to see some of those old PEs.

I'm good. They'll destroy them like they did the hyper flights. Hyper flights would of been bought if they didn't ruin EVERY COLOR THEY RELEASED

great shoe, ran through 4 pairs when they originally released. I remember the sockliner with embedded full length zoom? Hoping decent colorways come out.

I'm tired of Gentry and NSW playing with my emotions.
I won't get my hopes up till I see the actual product or more detailed pics.

Yeaaa baby.

Dont wear low cut socks w/ these, shell cut my ankles up once back in the day lol

Yeaaa baby.

Dont wear low cut socks w/ these, shell cut my ankles up once back in the day lol
hell ya

it was because of these shoes cutting me up, that I began to only wear crew cut socks when I ball no matter what shoes I'm wearing :lol:

Last edited:
KS7Iw1

I am so excited for these nice Shoes

170$ for these! HA HA HA HA HA. These may sit harder than any shoe has ever sat. Who! Who I ask in their right mind would pay that? The shoes are actually cool to but at that price. HA HA HA don't even get me started on that CW. Laugh of the day.

I was really excited to see this shoe coming back, but I can't believe they want to set them at $170! IIRC these retailed for $125 when they originally dropped. I expect a markup but nothing like that. Watch them strip down the zoom air too.

Either way, if they drop these in some of the GP cw's, or the og white/royal I'll find a way to get a pair or two

:stoneface: $170

less than $100 in a better color way and I'll cop

So would I. I've always wanted the OG white/blue/black CW. It's almost as if Nike wants these to sit and drop to OG price. Maybe they think if someone sees a 170$ shoe at 120$ they'll think its a deal and cop. When in reality there paying the full OG price. Slick

Back
Top Bottom