Nike Zoom Ultraflight Retro in 2014

I just don't get the price point. Unless that's Australian dollars or something these seem incredibly overpriced considering they hit sales racks for like $30-$40 when the originally came out. Never saw a single colorway of this shoe build up any hype, just some people here and there that liked it.

These will go straight to sale (Hyperflights). I just hope they give is some OG colorways

Just thought about these today after I saw some hyperflights at the outlets.

Decided to do a google on ultraflights, and... did I miss the release? lol or were these scrapped?

I would love to own another pair or two if its like the OG version.

I should've tripled up when they were at the outlets.

Just thought about these today after I saw some hyperflights at the outlets.

Decided to do a google on ultraflights, and... did I miss the release? lol or were these scrapped?

I would love to own another pair or two if its like the OG version.

I should've tripled up when they were at the outlets.
word, i never knew they were even plans to release these.

i need them though. 

This ain't happening anymore?
I want some for balling.

I still have some blk/red and wht/blue from when i was younger. Them joints don't fit anymore though.

Bumping this up one more time - does anybody know why they weren't released at all at that time?
I think they were one of the best basketball shoes ever, aesthetically and in terms of feeling.

One of the greatest balling shoes of all time. I ran through three or four pairs that I bought at Ross a year after they released, white and yellow. Great great design

Back
Top Bottom