Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Favorite moment/feature of the Zoom Vaporfly 4%/Zoom Fly that made running better for 2017 for you guys?

I'll start first. I primarily wear my Vaporflys for regular runs, but to see that I went 8:24/mi for 6 miles (which I can't ever really do), that was freaking amazing. My favorite moment there. Favorite feature is the carbon fiber plate with the ZoomX. I never thought I'd see myself go 8:30/mi for a few miles and then come back home with some energy left in the tank.

39FBC6F0-EC56-4525-AB33-8198C94B5C16.jpeg

damn why i gotta have a fleet feet in my city tax is a killer since they aint got no coupons

Favorite moment/feature of the Zoom Vaporfly 4%/Zoom Fly that made running better for 2017 for you guys?

I'll start first. I primarily wear my Vaporflys for regular runs, but to see that I went 8:24/mi for 6 miles (which I can't ever really do), that was freaking amazing. My favorite moment there. Favorite feature is the carbon fiber plate with the ZoomX. I never thought I'd see myself go 8:30/mi for a few miles and then come back home with some energy left in the tank.

can't really beat besting my own PR for 5k, 10k and half in the 4%'s

i also just happen to really like how the shoe looks, it's really sleek and looks low profile despite the thick midsole because of it's silhouette

only negative about the 4% is it's availability, still only 3 colorway has officially released(?)

i need at least the black/white colorway be out already for the 4%

more SPs would be great too but stop making it like the Vapormax where it's just different shades/iteration of the same colorways (in VMs case, black but in SPs case, it's white)

Nah flyknit Mariah was supposed to do that. I don’t see how swoosh placement would dictate that even still tho...

you are absolutely right, i forgot about the mariah. the mariah and dualtone definitely filled that segment both performance and aesthetic. lol i think what he meant for the swoosh placement is more towards the appearance, but ya scrap the VMs for that. i was thinking of it towards pricing and tier wise on nikes product range.

why did the Mariah failed so miserably?

I thought the shoes looked pretty damn good, is it the same case as Adidas' other runnings boosts, if it isn't UltraBoost then people just don't care?

I thought the shoes looked pretty damn good, is it the same case as Adidas' other runnings boosts, if it isn't UltraBoost then people just don't care?

probably looked too similar to the racers/trainer and people are done with that.

$150 retail was probably pushing it, should have been a cheaper alternative but even now on sale, it doesn't seem to be moving

$82 at FNL for some of the decent colorways seems like a good/great deal

For me, they don't fit my feet very well. The sides of the toebox is more restrictive then the racers. If I order my racer size, it kills the outside part of my foot by my pinky toe. If I go a half up, the shoe is way too long, and I get major heel slippage.

Great news:
Philadelphia Runner Center City and University City has the Vast Grey VF4 colorway (-004) in stock. CC is out of 9 but has many other sizes, UC has a size 9.

Enjoy!

Great news:
Philadelphia Runner Center City and University City has the Vast Grey VF4 colorway (-004) in stock. CC is out of 9 but has many other sizes, UC has a size 9.

Enjoy!

So they hav the Vast Grey Vaporfly not the Zoom Fly? Just want to confirm as I haven't heard of anywhere else with these yet.

Correct, the VF4. I called over an hour ago and was told they just received the shipment like last week too.

I work near there so I can check but they posted on IG that they had a restock of the Ice Blue 4% right before Christmas. I'm wondering if they are confusing the colorways. Some of the people that work there aren't the most knowledgeable.

Did anyone that ordered the Zoom Fly’s from Bodega’s sale have them shipped at all yet?

Back
Top Bottom