Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

nike-vapor-street-flyknit-deep-royal-2.jpg

nike-vapor-street-flyknit-deep-royal-1.jpg

nike-vapor-street-flyknit-deep-royal-5.jpg

nike-vapor-street-flyknit-deep-royal-6.jpg

package pick up is over in the seaport this year im pretty sure. They normally do it at the Hynes. And im not so sure about doing a marathon in a brand new fresh pair. Id like to put a couple miles on them :lol:

package pick up is over in the seaport this year im pretty sure. They normally do it at the Hynes. And im not so sure about doing a marathon in a brand new fresh pair. Id like to put a couple miles on them :lol:

Ah , didn't realize they moved it this year. I ran LA in a fresh pair. I don't feel these really need any break in.

less than 2 weeks til the run, shouldn't nike have announced something by now?

awesome

grats and good luck on your run

that was a random drop though, wonder when it'll drop on NDC

i would personally put atleast 20 miles on them first. they feel quite a bit different on my 100 mile pair and my other where i only ran in them a few times.

damn that went fast, was trying to get even a half size up since my size was gone but got cart jacked :lol:

thanks guys :smokin. my first one, and im starting to get nervous :lol:
On race day it's 90% mental and 10% physical...you trained hard don't let your mind try and convince you other wise...if it's your first just try and remember it's the same as any other long run...except your with 50k other people...

Smile and just enjoy the experience...

Back
Top Bottom