Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

ZFFK?

29715112_2055729961357440_8950668293895618560_n.jpg

Those would be a good shoe. I love the upper on the Flyknit Streak 6.

Lagat has always had nice customs back to when he would get the Zoom Eldoret plate on all his spikes.

Are the shoes already all reserved? I can book a spot for the workout, im saying I want to reserve a pair, but all sizes are greyed out :smh:

Mens 9.5 just appeared. Now reserved. We’ll see if they fit.

Nice. Let us know your thoughts.

It does look similar. However, current non-zoomx shoes such as the elite 9 have midsoles that wrinkle easy, or look wrinkled when they are brand new.
Cushlon shoes tend to get some wrinkles in the midsole during production due to its high rubber content.

C41E4264-5B4A-44AF-9B34-0FC2C1D9A9BF.jpeg

Just got my pair. I went .5 size down on these since I went TTS on the red as well as the black pair and I am glad I did. I had a little bit of room in the toebox and while they weren’t bad and still felt ‘locked down’, .5 size down feels even better. Not sure why these feel a little more firm than my other pairs, maybe I just need to break them in a little. But these are definitely my favorite pickup of the year! I’m really hoping to double or triple up

Dope! I have a feeling they’ll be my favorite of the year too! Currently, the Steadman 180s hold that title in my book.

Any chance you could provide us with a sole to sole pic comparing the length of your 1/2 sized down VSF and a Flyknit Racer or Flyknit Trainer or regular ZF?

170DF462-D9F8-4DBB-BD4D-6BCCF75076B8.jpeg

3CCE026D-9C30-469A-89FA-FE15D49F4D9B.jpeg

Top: 10.5 Vaporstreet vs 11 FKT (the FKT is a little longer)

Bottom: 10.5 Vaporstreet vs 10.5 FKT (same length when looking at them from toe to heel of the shoe and not the sole)

And yes I got them from overseas. They ended up being exactly the same as retail+tax so I figured might as well secure a pair. And don’t ask from where cause they sold out very quickly

Attachments

• 1EBECB4B-9C62-4AB2-B4EB-81450C37091C.jpeg
    1EBECB4B-9C62-4AB2-B4EB-81450C37091C.jpeg
    653.4 KB · Views: 2
lucky then

was just curious because it released overseas a few weeks ago (or felt like it :lol: ) and then it officially releases on Friday and usually reserves are a few days before

lucky then

was just curious because it released overseas a few weeks ago (or felt like it :lol: ) and then it officially releases on Friday and usually reserves are a few days before

Extremely lucky haha. I just happened to google search for them and an international site popped up and had one size left, and it was my size. I quickly scooped them up and prayed they wouldn’t cancel it. I’ve been patiently waiting for the UPS guy all day to deliver them and they just as quickly went onto my feet. Haven’t been this hyped about a shoe in a long time

dont get excited about these Nike collabs anymore

shoe was impossible to obtain first time around and can't imagine it being any different this go around. Quite honestly, because of the plate in either shoe, I can't see myself wearing any VF or ZF for casual use.
I wear my NYCs all the time as a casual shoe. Not sure the plate makes a difference one way or the other for me.

Is there a zoom fly sp thread or we still using this one? I’ve got some upcoming colorway pics I wanna post...

maybe I should check the pegasus thread, but anyone going to pickup the Boston pair tonight at Heartbreak?

Back
Top Bottom