Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

There's no such thing as too loud, friend.
95D39902-5FE4-4944-85D2-A9C5D22752C4.jpeg

Those are ZF 2 flyknit right? If you look at the last, it's not as curved as the Vaporfly and the midsole doesn't look like zoom x to me. The last looks like the the ZF to me.

@tc1990 confirmed it's the 4% plus it has the split midsole, the zoomfly doesn't usually show that despite a similar plate in it's midsole, it might inserted inside a lunarlon carrier and then they apply react on top while VFs has the plate sandwiched instead

the midsole also has the same pattern/texture on the elites
nike-zoom-vaporfly-elite-1.jpg

i believe this was kipchoges pair from last year:
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F09%2Fnike-zoom-vaporfly-elite-eliud-kipchoge-red-1.jpg

Sooooo in for those....

Just an FYI Streets have started to show up at the outlets...price is $129 I believe and they had a bunch on hash for an extra 20%....outlet is ghetto gardens in a Jersey BTW

Sooooo in for those....

Just an FYI Streets have started to show up at the outlets...price is $129 I believe and they had a bunch on hash for an extra 20%....outlet is ghetto gardens in a Jersey BTW
“Ghetto gardens”? Please tell you’ kidding...

Those are ZF 2 flyknit right? If you look at the last, it's not as curved as the Vaporfly and the midsole doesn't look like zoom x to me. The last looks like the the ZF to me.

New thing now is that running shoes with ZoomX will have the swoosh on the sole.
(Yeah I know...Vaporstreet. The Nike Running team are not happy that the casual lot put the swoosh on the sole)

New thing now is that running shoes with ZoomX will have the swoosh on the sole.
(Yeah I know...Vaporstreet. The Nike Running team are not happy that the casual lot put the swoosh on the sole)

Swoosh on the midsole looks like garbage. I wish you were wrong :lol:

Just reminds me of typical advertising agencies lol

Creative department not happy with Account Management letting **** slide

Mis-matched pair? :sick: not really my cup of tea.
Im not sure if the midsole is truly 4%. Looks too firm and no wrinkles. More like just the regular ZF.

They’re spending tooooo much attention on the SPs. :smh: Give the regular EM version some love, Nike! *At least more than that mismatched White/Black/Gold cw

might be because the VF2 with a flyknit versions coming out soon

I hope that’s the reason. I definitely want to pick up the new version.

Am I the only one wondering why they keep putting out more SPs? It doesn’t appear that any of the recent CWs sold well including the rereleased breaking 2 CW.

they have a bunch of old midsole in stock?

they have a bunch of the sp uppers in stock?

though the real reasons probably that SPs initial release was very hyped, first colorway sold out instantly

I don't think SPs are hitting outlets either while regular ZFs are going for ~$50 in the hash wall these days

Other than the Flyknit upper, did they change anything else im the ZF? Is the sole going to be full React + a CF plate this time?

they have a bunch of old midsole in stock?

they have a bunch of the sp uppers in stock?

though the real reasons probably that SPs initial release was very hyped, first colorway sold out instantly

I don't think SPs are hitting outlets either while regular ZFs are going for ~$50 in the hash wall these days

I’ve seen a healthy amount at the outlets; mostly the White/Red and White/Green cws for $90. FNL has most cws on sale for $80-90 as well.

I’m personally waiting on an outlet promo for 20% off footwear before I cop for future sole swaps.

really?

i haven't seen the SPs yet and yeah FNL has them for cheap but it's just-aiite colorways

not surprised about the wht/grn, somewhat surprised with the wht/red, they should have made blk/red which should be a staple like blk/wht and every shoes should release in a blk/wht colorway

Back
Top Bottom