Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Has anyone seen this ZF2 instore in the US? I only could find them from international sites.

AR4562-200
CEAB8DF5-AF93-4C81-BC73-886CA6BA5B24.jpeg

I’m leaning toward wearing these for the DW Star Wars Races next April.

San Leandro.
Damn your lucky....I only have one Clearence store by me in Flushing (NYC) dude it basically a bulk/whosaler shop...vultures consume everything but the bones....

I'm looking for Peg Turbos for dirt cheap...I wanna take them for a spin

Damn your lucky....I only have one Clearence store by me in Flushing (NYC) dude it basically a bulk/whosaler shop...vultures consume everything but the bones....

I'm looking for Peg Turbos for dirt cheap...I wanna take them for a spin

It's pretty much the same thing at SL. They just grab the hyped items. I'm just there for donors and running gear, and that stuff gets overlooked by most lol

They don't have React...
All I know is that they are in the Winflo - React legend price range, so don't expect anything game changing with these.

nike really providing very good looking shoes in their department store lines and yeah when running looks becomes secondary but to those becomes real comfortable casual shoes while also decent for running around here and there for a very affordable price (starting at retail)

FE28AF70-D067-4C22-A5E7-F6C3F1B86FA0.jpeg

Way off from all of the seasoned marathon runners in here, but I’ve started increasing my mileage with the wind down of the NRC Go More challenges . Until recently about 10K was my threshold for a comfortable session but trying to push myself further. I gassed, mentally and physically but it still felt great to hit a new distance PR!

One thing I did notice, mindset changed the comfortability of the VF4%FK. By that I mean, when I slowed my pace knowing I was going to run a longer distance I was able to enjoy it more, focus on my stride/gait as opposed to when I’m trying to improve speed. Useful knowledge for me to apply to interval and time trials.

FE28AF70-D067-4C22-A5E7-F6C3F1B86FA0.jpeg

Way off from all of the seasoned marathon runners in here, but I’ve started increasing my mileage with the wind down of the NRC Go More challenges . Until recently about 10K was my threshold for a comfortable session but trying to push myself further. I gassed, mentally and physically but it still felt great to hit a new distance PR!

One thing I did notice, mindset changed the comfortability of the VF4%FK. By that I mean, when I slowed my pace knowing I was going to run a longer distance I was able to enjoy it more, focus on my stride/gait as opposed to when I’m trying to improve speed. Useful knowledge for me to apply to interval and time trials.

Not trying to take anything away from your post but is that what I think it is or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Not trying to take anything away from your post but is that what I think it is or is my mind playing tricks on me?

:nerd:

What do you mean? Looks like I took a fluid release break? :lol:

It was just some water and oil mix in the parking lot where I snapped the post run picture.

:nerd:

What do you mean? Looks like I took a fluid release break? :lol:

It was just some water and oil mix in the parking lot where I snapped the post run picture.

LOL, yea man that was me then

Thought it was ice for a quick second

I’m like it was 70 deg yesterday, where does this man live?! Lol

But hey, nice work on pushing yourself the extra distance. Only way to get better is to keep pushing yourself like you did here. Keep it going.

LOL, yea man that was me then

Thought it was ice for a quick second

I’m like it was 70 deg yesterday, where does this man live?! Lol

But hey, nice work on pushing yourself the extra distance. Only way to get better is to keep pushing yourself like you did here. Keep it going.

Thanks man. Trying to eventually get up there to half marathon distance one day while shaving some time off.

I almost wish it was ice or a little less hot. It’s barely June and we’ve already hit 97°F here in NC! It’s usually never this hot or this hot this early in the year for that matter. Any running I do has to be between 6-7am.

If I miss that window, I just get on my bike and pedal out extra miles on the trail haha.

It's pretty much the same thing at SL. They just grab the hyped items. I'm just there for donors and running gear, and that stuff gets overlooked by most lol
Yea same here...mostly I used to grab gear but I guess at some point these vultures got on to that as well..I watched a dude grab an entire rack of speed power tights...he didn't even look at the sizes...they were $14.99 ....retail was $99....he had to grab at least 30 pairs....since then only thing you find is crap and or size XS

Back
Top Bottom