Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Damn. I really liked the ZF series. So the Tempo is the Pegasus Turbo next%...

What’s the upcoming ZOOMX flat (10K to HM) called?

I need help what can I do for this ??. Glue it or see if Nike can send me a replacement??
ADE7F6B6-EB02-405D-9A11-0E2CCC57775E.jpeg
58B73047-6D76-45A0-93EB-629CC1FB749C.jpeg

I need help what can I do for this ??. Glue it or see if Nike can send me a replacement??
ADE7F6B6-EB02-405D-9A11-0E2CCC57775E.jpeg
58B73047-6D76-45A0-93EB-629CC1FB749C.jpeg

All of their shoes have a 1 year warranty (unless this has recently changed). I’ve heard of some people being refunded long after that one year period, but those aren’t even a year old. You should be able to get a refund/replacement equivalent.

U could maybe glue it but if its also probably covered by the nike warranty. i had a similar thing happen to my vf 4% flyknits and nike gave me a full refund.
All of their shoes have a 1 year warranty (unless this has recently changed). I’ve heard of some people being refunded long after that one year period, but those aren’t even a year old. You should be able to get a refund/replacement equivalent.

thank you very much bro’s!!

Who do you contact if they were not purchased through Nike (not the voucher site which is 2 years I believe) but for a direct replacement/refund?

Who do you contact if they were not purchased through Nike (not the voucher site which is 2 years I believe) but for a direct replacement/refund?

voucher site is 2 years after the production dates, you have to pay shipping to send it to them. It is more for when you purchased it from somewhere other than Nike.

If you feel it is defective (you can still be over a year), and you bought it from Nike.com, all you need to do is online chat, and they will generate a return label for you. They will inspect it, and if it’s defective, they will return the money in the form of the original payment.

Do an online chat and open a case...once you do that they will direct you to a Nike store (outlets are also acceptable) and they will process a return for you.

they will issue you a Nike gift card for the value of the shoe.

i had a pair of 4’s with less then 50 miles on them...verified via NRC but were about 6 months old and one of the pods on the bottom fell off....i returned them with zero issue...

no one does it like the swoosh from a customer service stand point

Hoping there’s another Alphafly colorway for fall marathon season

There was a Q and A with Nike shoe designers during the Chi Marathon weekend events. They indicated the typical timeline is a refresh of CWs every three months.The 2/29 release will likely be limited. If there’s a larger release in June or July there would likely be a new CW For the Berlin and Chi marathons.

sounds interesting

do you know if the white/pinks that kipchoge wore is gon' release?

kipchoge wearing the cw to break the "controversial" 2hr marathon practically markets itself

such a waste, nike really should have released more cw of those

once the “extra % discount“ comes around and theres a 10% cashback via ebates and nike ship them overnight for free and guarantees i can buy a pair of alphaflys and i get to meet kipchoge in person... then i might consider buying a pair

Back
Top Bottom