Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

i can’t do easy miles on the track either. What’s your marathon PR now if u don’t mind me asking?

the closest training method I think you would like is probably Hanson’s but it’s high mileage. From my understanding the longest long run is 16 miles but it has a lot more emphasis on running on tired legs. I would look it up for more info.

3:30, which was when I started running. It was also my first race ever. I didn't really have a training plan then. I just did volume running at easy paces from what I remember. No speed workouts or track at all then. This was when I was big heel striker. I didn't even track my pace on any training runs and at the actual race. I really didn't know WTH I was doing lol. I took a long break from running races since. I'm working my way up to the FM again to BQ. I feel I'm a FAR better runner than I was then, so I like my chances. Instead of jumping right into it, I'm taking the traditional approach; 10K > HM > FM.

Last edited:
Mentioned that in the Running thread we had in the General forum. I was used to just going out and running to get miles in.

Then did a program that called for endurance or easy pace runs around sub 8 to 9 minute + miles routinely. In the beginning just felt odd but pushed through them. Not sure if it’s made me a better runner yet though lol. Starting off it did feel a bit harder to maintain a slower pace as I was having to constantly remind myself to dial it down.

1582953586968.jpeg

Last edited:
Pending.... Desktop wouldn’t submit for me, so I had to switch to the app, which cost me some time.

didn’t get em for me but oh well, gonna stick to my next % as planned for my marathon next week

damn, said i had payment error and then my size is gone :smh

bs, i use the same card all the time

So, did anyone actually get them? My order was in within 9 seconds of it being live using Apple Pay to quick checkout and I “wasn’t selected”...

I love that the text came five minutes later and they were completely unavailable too.

Back
Top Bottom