Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Got the notification for the BW ZFNs, but I passed. Waiting for the Grey/Turq/Pink and Volt/Crimson Tempos... I hope these two cws will be a part of the launch!

Also re: Tempos...

it seems like they’ll be on NBY... with a VFN upper?

via IG
34165D4D-25F0-4663-9930-3FFCD0DD045E.jpeg

i wanted the b/w cw because that saves me from making it on nby and paying extra, even though i wanted it with rose gold swoosh instead i can live with it to save $20

and if they see that i am running and using nrc during the drop, they should get me a pass and actually reserve me a pair because i was in the middle of the run when it dropped :lol:

i should at least get credit for that somehow

wtf... i got that message but didnt get notification, i just checked my nike app inbox and its there and expired

more BS from nike... whats the point of "reserved until 8pm" if it sells out... that is the opposite of reserving
I’m a little confused by this launch. Was this just a member’s launch and will there be a general launch? I wanted this pair but must’ve just missed it.

Come on Nike UK, drop the Alphaflys and put me out my misery, can’t keep checking every hour while working.

anybody know when Nike by You refreshes for the day? Like do they reset their daily order limit at a set time? Trying to do some Next %'s and keep missing.

Just check at 8am and 9am. That's when they drop running stuff on nike.com
Do you know if that time applies to Canada too? Our NDC stuff ships out of Amsterdam via eShopworld, so I assume that's the same logistics that Europe uses too. I'm pretty sure I got my Pink Blast VFN%s in the middle of the night.

Last edited:
Quasi-off-topic... but does anybody know of any Nike shorts for running that can keep an iPhone 11 Pro Max in a secure pocket?

been looking at nike shorts too, i think the flex swifts back pockets will work without it bouncing too much since it looks to be compression shorts made to look like regular running shorts, i could be wrong though

i was looking for a nike that has a pocket on the liner but i dont think they have any, lululemon has one that im considering

checkout hill-city too if you want, they are pretty much going out of business and has 30% off everything but size might be scarce

Quasi-off-topic... but does anybody know of any Nike shorts for running that can keep an iPhone 11 Pro Max in a secure pocket?
pathprojects.com - best shorts out there, pockets for all needs. I’ve had a couple Nike shorts that have worked well for smaller iPhones, but yesterday they finally gave out while my Path Projects pairs keep going, and for cheaper. They’re not lined at all, but combined with their compression shorts or with Nike Pro training shorts, I’ve had no issues.

Back
Top Bottom