Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Scored via jackrabbit! Dicks was working for me as well but no PayPal checkout was available so checked out and got confirmation from jackrabbit. Eastbay was saying out of stock immediately

Managed a 12 (sane size as ZoomFly, Pegasus), although I take 12.5 in Infinity Run... should work, right?

Interesting I’m about to pick up Infinity Run. I always found Epic Reacts too tight but 12 was too loose for me. I’m TTS 11.5 in Pegasus, Next% etc

Re AF some reviews say say half down if you’re wearing thin socks. Most reviews say TTS.

good to see yall getting your pairs of AFs!

with that said, tempos....

1598538293985.gif

If the Tempos are the replacement for the Zoom Fly, given how many colorways and generations that shoe had once the Tempo does release you are going to be under an avalanche of releases for the next 2 years!

Quasi-off-topic... but does anybody know of any Nike shorts for running that can keep an iPhone 11 Pro Max in a secure pocket?
I don't run with a phone, but wear a lot of Nike shorts. I just tried to fit my Google Pixel 3 with a slim case. I wear size large. Specifics are below, but TLDR is: Secure storage for a phone that big may need to live in the front pocket of a pair of Flex Swift if you want Nike shorts.

Flex Stride 5" and 7" 2-in-1 shorts
Fits super snug in the back pocket of both. The front pockets of the 7" may work for you as they are deep but a phone that big may get in the way of your stride and/or bounce around a bit. The 5" aren't holding much upfront.

Nike Flex Swift
The front pockets of mine are large and zip so they would hold your phone, but again it may get in the way up there. No phone is fitting in the back zippered pocket. It's gels, a card holder, or maybe keys.

Challenger
The non-zip back pocket is for gels that you don't mind losing. Nothing is staying in there. Front pockets are not as forgiving with stretch as the flex stride. Stuff falls out all the time. These are great shorts if you run without cargo.

1598538293985.gif

patiently waiting for the Rosa Vapor as well, fwiw

EDIT; I have an IPhone 11Pro (?) and have resigned myself to just getting one of the various slim fanny packs for when I carry with me. Otherwise it’s just my AppleWatch 1 (I know...) and BeatsPro.

Last edited:
So if the AF hasn't dropped on NDC Canada by now, it won't happen today, I imagine? This is so frustrating. None of the running shops in my city are getting an inventory. I can't spend my life refreshing NDC and hoping that they're on sale.

Why can't Nike just tell us when they're being released? :frown:

To those who struck out again at Nike just like me, well, there are still some sizes left at RW when i tried to scoop a pair of AF like 2 hours ago

If the Tempos are the replacement for the Zoom Fly, given how many colorways and generations that shoe had once the Tempo does release you are going to be under an avalanche of releases for the next 2 years!

maybe... im still not sure its really the predecessor to zoomfly, it was recently revealed to us by NTinsiders that theres a new ZoomX invisible which might be the actual replacement of the turbos and that the VaporFly Next% line is continuing

maybe theyre still under nda or it hasnt been revealed yet about a ZF continuing?

but yah eventually it might be sitting on the shelves but i think it was suppose to release 3-4 months ago and we've been hitting those release dates and nothings coming out so i think thats when we start getting antsy

we'll see

Back
Top Bottom