Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

hope delivery is consistent

cant decide on a grey base or just go tar heels
1599067497089.png

1599067625098.png

1599068770542.png

1599067514822.png

good to see yall getting your pairs in quick

and please keep posting them, it'll help some of us still making pairs in and how the final products would look like

in other words thanks for being the guinea pigs

:lol:

Tempted to order the two designs I posted a few pages ago. Even with the 20% off, I’m second thinking lol

this guy found with a two badge option on the app but was removed, i am more interested in the colored midsole so hooefully that means more options a coming

edit: string at the pic a bit, it looks ps, the upper looks like the mesh and the bottom vaporweave and then colored to try and blend it in, so imma call bs on this

Am I correct in thinking that the line up 2019 vs 2020:

Pegasus 36 = Pegasus 37
Pegasus Turbo 2 = ???
Zoom Fly 3 = Tempo Next%
Vaporfly Flyknit = ???
Vaporfly Next% = Vaporfly Next%
N/A = Alphafly Next%

Have I got it about right?

How long does shipping from jackrabbit take? I paid $30 for shipping on my alpha fly’s last Thursday and it’s still not at my doorstep 😑

renzbee92 renzbee92 My DSG order from the 8/27 release just got shipped today 9/3. I just think they didn't have the shoes in-stock during release. Just a guess.

renzbee92 renzbee92 My DSG order from the 8/27 release just got shipped today 9/3. I just think they didn't have the shoes in-stock during release. Just a guess.

Same. Ordered 8/27. Was about to call them today to see if something had gone wrong but before I got the chance boom got the shipping notice.

As much as I dislike the feel of the VaporWeave upper, I have to admit that they look great on most of the NBY designs that I’ve seen.

Got a notification on nike run club app Europe with reservation for tempo next, but I follow the links and the purchase bit is shaded and says exclusive access only 😭 refreshing it constantly to see if it let's me buy them

Back
Top Bottom