Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Damn man....those are :nthat:

Missed the Alpha's this morning....but honestly with the racing season basically canceled until next year anyway (at the earliest) its okay.....

No need to spend $275 on a shoe to just train in....

Ill grab them down the line in the outlet on a discount.....

Damn man....those are :nthat:

Missed the Alpha's this morning....but honestly with the racing season basically canceled until next year anyway (at the earliest) its okay.....

No need to spend $275 on a shoe to just train in....

Ill grab them down the line in the outlet on a discount.....
You think AFs are gonna show up in outlets?

outside of returns, samples or random b-grades, doubt it actually hits outlets

VF might but the AF has been so limited that its got to be pure luck if I find a pair in your size im gon' run to the closest liquor store and buy a lottery ticket

Photo by コイケスポーツ KOIKESPORTS in コイケスポーツ. Image may contain: shoes.

outside of returns, samples or random b-grades, doubt it actually hits outlets

VF might but the AF has been so limited that its got to be pure luck if I find a pair in your size im gon' run to the closest liquor store and buy a lottery ticket
That’s correct....for some reason my outlet get tons a runner samples and a lot of ndc returns....

It also helps that me and the mgr are cool so I get a heads up....

I have every pair from the 4% up all purchased at the outlets

I just want these off NDC to use my 20% off code.

Tempos > AF > Next%

but at this point I’d take the first one that I can on NDC

i think they just assume we all landing on our forefoot so they try to save weight there

I just want these off NDC to use my 20% off code.

Tempos > AF > Next%

but at this point I’d take the first one that I can on NDC

I'm only waiting for NDC to post because of their return policy.
Seeing the pictures of that pair that had flaws, if that happens to mine, i know I can exchange/get my money back/voucher easy.

PO

I'm only waiting for NDC to post because of their return policy.
Seeing the pictures of that pair that had flaws, if that happens to mine, i know I can exchange/get my money back/voucher easy.

PO

that as well.

had the 4% volts when they initially released (easy cop) on NDC - actually returned it cause I didn’t like the vaporweave or it was fit issues that never resolved after the first week. Wanna try out the EM or go fo me the tempos or AF.

Can anyone who has the Tempo Next compare them to the VF Flyknit?

I found a pair of the VF Flyknit for $200 and was considering grabbing them for tempo runs and long runs but wonder if I should hold off for the Tempo Next. I know the Tempo are a couple of ounces heavier so maybe the VF would be better at the same price point. Any advice would be appreciated.

Picked up the AF from my local running store today. I only did a few strides in the store but they feel super bouncy.

0E409C67-843D-4623-9B3D-5F647257D595.jpeg

nice 👍 got my pair from Nike eu this morning and Nike store in London yesterday, had to double up!

Can anyone who has the Tempo Next compare them to the VF Flyknit?

I found a pair of the VF Flyknit for $200 and was considering grabbing them for tempo runs and long runs but wonder if I should hold off for the Tempo Next. I know the Tempo are a couple of ounces heavier so maybe the VF would be better at the same price point. Any advice would be appreciated.

Did the have a size 11.5?

Does anyone know somewhere that does a decent range of color ways for the Zoom Fly 3 or is it now largely discontinued?

Back
Top Bottom